69 ~ The Most Powerful Couple

Make it 90K votes fast!!!!!! All, you have to do is vote on all the chapters as many of you have not voted on all the chapters. It will take five minutes of your but it is the fruit of my hard work!

Ruhani POV

Abbu left with everyone.

And, I was staring outside at the stars standing on our window. It was late at night and I was all set to sleep.

My head was feeling a little lighter than yesterday but I was still missing my baby. The thoughts on how he has been looked after delivery cross my mind often.

And, only one person could make me feel better at this moment. The father of my lost child.

I sighed and closed my eyes recalling everything that happened in the last six months.

It felt like a storm came and tried to shatter everything around. But, it could only make the loss maximised for the two of us.

Though it could have torn us apart, the emotions that we developed kept us tied together and gave us the strength to hold onto the ground.

"Ruhani,"

Suddenly, I opened my eyes hearing his voice.

I turned to see him stepping inside the chamber and he stopped near the couch.

He hesitantly looked at me and tried to mutter.

"You should sleep and... I will lay on the couch,"

I walked slowly towards the bed and unburdened myself from the heavy nightgown.

"Why?"

I saw him gulping and he exclaimed.

"Because you should sleep peacefully,"

"And, you will try to haunt my peace?"

I asked back instantly.

"No,"

He replied quickly.

"But, you should take more space on the bed,"

He further added.

I lay on the bed and covered myself with the comforter.

"Do not try to mess with me and come here,"

I said and saw him taking his steps slowly towards the bed.

He lay beside and I looked at his face.

"Take off your kurta,"

I asked and he looked at me thinning his eyebrows.

"No, I will catch a cold,"

He muttered.

I sat up and looked at him with angry eyes.

"Take it off,"

He saw me with suspicious eyes and he sat up too to take his kurta off.

"You know, I do not like getting forced,"

He muttered and I gave him a little smile.

"Yes, I know,"

I said and laid again, facing the opposite direction of his face. He was close to me, I pulled his hand over me to feel his chest against my back. It instantly felt warmer and soothing. He came even closer to understanding that I just wanted to cuddle and pulled the comforter up to our shoulders.

Suddenly, I turned to lie on my back and looked at his face complaining.

"My stomach is hurting,"

He lifted his head to support it with his elbow and looked at me.