Alan Rickman

" Now Sadly with a heavy heart we must react to our most Beautiful Actor Alan Rickman" Loki explained to Them sadly. 

" What do you mean by a heavy heart?'" Neville asked, quite curious

" Well 5 years ago in 2016 Alan died at 69 of Pancreatic Cancer" Loki explained, still sad about the topic.

" What a loss I could Imagine" McGonagall spoke up unlike her Co-Workers That stood silent even Snape himself.

" I say Personally his death was one of the most major deaths in the fandom" Loki replied looking at The Professor's Direction.

" At least he contributed to society," Dumbledore added to the conversation.

" Ah Yes about that" Loki moved to her stand " Alan Rickman Born February 21,1946 making him 69 years old at his Death. He was an English actor of the stage and screen. Rickman gained international acclaim for his role as Severus Snape in the Harry Potter Films (2001–2011) and Hans Gruber in the action film Die Hard (1988). He is also known his performances in films such as the romance drama Truly,Madly,Deeply (1991),Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991), Ang Lee's adaptation of the Jane Austen novel Sense and Nobility (1995),Neil Jordan 's historical drama Michael Collins (1995),Richard Curtis ' romantic comedy Love Actually (2003), and the science fiction comedies Galaxy Quest (1999) and Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy (2005).He was married to Rima Horton for 4 years before His Death in 2016 and His Net worth being $16 million at the time of his death." When Loki had finished she Looked towards the Professors and he could Notice them really listening towards her paragraph.

" At least He got married before he died even if it was 4 years" Snape Looked down a bit and Loki knew what he was talking about.

" It seems he was very interested in Romance movies, I Like romance movies a lot" noted McGonagall

" Oh Me to Minerva" Dumbledore laughed as McGonagall laughed too, noticing Snape's serious face.

" You could at least laugh" Dumbledore looked at Snape's serious face.

" I am worried about The students at Hogwarts. Who are missing their Lessons because Ms. Loki wants us to react to her world. She has kidnapped us and has really made me think if she works for Lord Voldemort" Snape Glared at Loki's Ghostly Figure.

A few gasps were heard in the theater but for Ron he continued biting his chicken loudly that made Draco cringe from his seat above.

" HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME SEVERUS TOBIAS SNAPE" Loki yelled at Snape.

A Few gasps were heard across the room as Draco took a bunch more popcorn " Oh This is heated".

" How Dare you-" Snape was cut off By Loki.

" First off, I am giving everybody here a major break so that the events of your next years don't traumatize you all completely like it did to me and when I saw you guys in the movies. Second, When I Borrowed you guys emphasize on the Borrow I paused time so Seriously all your students are on an overlap train probably vomiting by now. THIRD OF ALL HOW COULD I WORK WITH A NOSELESS FREAK . I AM NOT LUCIUS MALFOY OR DRACO. " Loki Whispered to herself as Draco looked offended " I am a Slytherin Though, IT'S A SHAME TO SAY EVEN YOU *double agent*" that Snape looked down at her " Any who I DON'T WORK WITH A MAN WHO HATES PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR OWN INSECURITIES. TOM RIDDLE IS A HALF BLOOD". Loki finished up her rant.