Backstage

Everyone thinks the show is on stage but no one knows what happens backstage. Backstage is where everything happens, the unseen that needs to be seen. the thrill before the thrill well of that changes for some as backstage memories are made but never told. Backstage is where the workers see the true colours of the artists and hear all the drama.

Saturday night the staff are busy it is a big concert in la for the JEON JUNGKOOK headlining as a solo artist for his winter tour after his band Siren splits.

The Sound of Dr Martens shoes clack in rhythm to the dressing room the sounds of the shoes belong to the one and only Jeon Jungkook. he opens his dressing room frustrated by arriving late " where are my makeup artist and stylists " he yells at his assistant Lia and the stylists and makeup artist suddenly emerge apologising " keep this up and you won't have a job" Jungkook says and they nod politely thanking him.

Taehyung and Yoongi walk in and sit down " dude if you keep scaring people you won't have any staff wanting to work for you, " Taehyung says and Yoongi adds on " yeah bro you are scaring everyone including your new assistant "

Jungkook glares at them " maybe if people did their job correct i wouldn't have to point out all their errors ". Yoongi looks at him " you know what you need bro "he says and Jungkook replies " what ".

Yoongi smiles " sex," he says and Taehyung agrees and Jungkook glares at them both " Noo my manager Ricky put me on a sex ban you remember those chics in las vegas well one of them was trying to sue me for as a dead beat dad and the kid wasn't even mine "

" ooh that's rough," Taehyung says and they all laugh Jungkook lights up a blunt " soon i got to perform for these stupid fans," he says sighing as he watches his stylists pick out clothes for him to wear " here you go Mr Jeon Jungkook your outfit of today, once the makeup artist is done i can finish accessorising your clothing," his stylists say.

His Makeup artist takes out a bag of supplies " may i begin " his make up artists say and Jungkook nods and she starts to apply makeup on his face

Meanwhile, a bunch of fans wait outside in a long queue waiting to enter excited after 15 minutes the gates start opening and the security guards come out inspecting tickets and the staff backstage knock at Jungkook's door his assistant open the door " Hello, Mr Jeon Jungkook Are you ready to be on stage " he walks out dressed "I was born ready " Jungkook says walking out to go on stage.

The backstage manager greets Jungkook as he makes his way and the sound technician hands him his mic set he can hear his fans cheering a calling for him " Mr Jeon Jungkook ready in five, four, three, two, one " the sound technician says as and Jungkook enters on stage.