The Tangled Threads

A two days later

"Are you sure, okay?" says Y/N, waiting for Jungkook to respond as she lays beside him.

He sighs, "No, but what choice do I have? You have to get this PR stunt done with your signed contracts, and you have to get your money's worth and make a living. I can't stop you from getting in your bag," he says, showing some compassion.

"I can't believe it, you won't see me for almost two months with all these promotions going on," Y/N says, and Jungkook sighs again. "Yeah, I hate the fact that you're going to be in Korea. I would come hang out with you, but the Korean media ain't no joke; they would end us, and then we both won't hear the end of it from Neani," he says.

"Wait, is the Korean media that bad?" she asks, and he nods. "Especially if we are being stalked by dispatch media or Saesangs, they are stalkers, basically plus I am popular and so is Tae , it will not end well," he explains, and she frowns. "Nosy ass dispatch," she says, and he chuckles.

"Then you have no choice but to spend the week with me since you did say your schedule is free for this week," Jungkook suggests. Y/N thinks about "Aren't you busy this week?" she questions, and he shrugs. "Nope, I'm in control of my schedule; if I don't want to do something, I won't, plus I can. Get things rescheduled for next week. I'll tell them I have family matters to focus on," he says, coming up with a Good excuse

"Okay, I guess I will stay with you only to stay with BAM, ain't that right?" she says, and BAM barks at her for some scratches, so she rubs and scares him's neck. Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Hey, what about the dude who you are secretly seeing?" he says, pouting, and she laughs, kissing his forehead. "So cute, is somebody jealous?"

"Im already being forced to share you away with someone else, and now I gotta compete with the homeboy over there, and he is a dog. This is why I got him his own bitch since he wants to flirt with my girl," says Jungkook.

Y/N grins, "My girl," she says, blushing, and he nods. "Well, of course, in the future, once that PR stunt is done, your all mine," he says, and she looks at him. "I'm not a prize," she says, defending her independence and her rights, and he chuckles. "Yeah, your not a prize, but your going to be mine, I don't share," he says, being possessive.

Y/N looks at him, "possessive much," she jokes, and he nods. "Gimme me a kiss," he demands, and she looks at him, teasing him. She pecks his lips, and he pulls her in, trapping her in one of his addictive kisses, as she couldn't deny the fact that he was a good kisser. Jungkook had also become obsessed with the mango-flavoured lipgloss, which was heavily applied, but to avoid getting himself carried away, he broke the kiss.

"Let's go and grab something to eat," he said, resisting the urge to go back into his fuckboy ways. He stands up, and Y/N frowns, wishing to go back on her words, tempted to break them. She stands up. "Okay," she says, feeling in another mood here.

"This wait better be worth it all this teasing and getting none when im in the mood," she mutters, and Jungkook overhears some of the things she said. "What?" he says, and Y/N pretends to repeat, which is her word, "This wait better be worth it all this feasting. I want to get more than some light food. Im starving in the mood for good food.".

"Ohh," he says, confused, thinking he has heard something different.

Y/N looks at Bam and apologises. "Sorry, Bookie, I'll come back with food that you can eat, "she says as she places her shoes and hat on. Jungkook helps her with her coat, and they hear Bam pouting, barking, and sadly whining.

Jungkoook gives Bam a few treats, then he and Y/N leave driving off in Jungkook's car. The ride is silent, so Jungkook feels the auaro decides to ask what's up while the pair are at red light. He asks, "What's wrong?"