Tae's Jeep

"So Y/n, who's car would you like to sleep in?" Yoongi asks. Y/N looks at all of them. "Taehyung, only because it was his idea, so it would be rude to sleep in someone else's car," she says, and he smirks at the rest of them.

"So where are we going first?" she curiously asks. "Let's go to the hills." Jungkook suggests Yoongi disagrees. "Let's go to the beach," he says, but also Taehyung disagrees. "I have a place. I will send it to you, and you guys follow," he says, grabbing Y/N's arm gently back to his Jeep. Walking fast, he turns around. "Race you," he says, and the Jungkook immediately sprints to his car. Sending Yoongi and Jungkook the address, he waits for them to head out first. Once he sees their car leave, he chuckles loud enough for Y/N to hear.

"What is so funny? Shouldn't we drive off? The boys are going to arrive before you," she says, which makes Taehyung laugh more. "We are not going to where they are; I sent them on a wild goose chase to another location," he says, and she hits him. "Very sneaky," she says, giggling.

"What I had to do was want to spend time alone with you, and I noticed you only said yes because you felt bad," he says, and she nods, confirming. Taehyung starts the engine and drives to that actual location. Seeing Y/N quiver, he turns on his heater and warms up the car.

After twenty minutes, they arrive at their destination. Y/N looks up at the beautiful scenery. Opening the back of his Jeep, they both gaze at the night sky. "Wow, this is beautiful. This is the type of scenery where I would play the guitar and sing my heart out," she says.

"I have a guitar in my trunk that I want to play," he says, and Y/N nods. After a couple of minutes, he comes back holding a guitar case. Gently taking out his acoustic guitar, he strums some notes and tunes the guitar. "Okay, all that is left is who is playing," he asks, and Y/N points back at him, so he plays a nice melody.

Y/N begins to sing, "Don't it feel so good like it should? Who would have thought we were right here with you besides me?" Seeing Taehyung stare deeply, she gets shy and stops. "Why did you stop?" he asks, pouting. She looks at him. "You make me nervous sometimes," she says, and he leans forward. "I do," he asks, and she nods. "Don't be," he says, pulling her close and pecking her forehead. "I wanted to hear more from you; hearing your voice confirms to me which artist you are on the label, and before you worry, I will not reveal your identity; it will be our little secret," he says, poking out and pinky, and the both of them make a pinkie promise.

"We should get some food out; I am starving," she says, and Taehyung pulls out a bag of food and snacks that he had been hiding. Y/N picks up some ready-made meals. "Self-heating, no way," she says, reading the packet. Taehyung smiles. "Yup, this was my first reaction when I saw it all over Asia. America is so behind," he says, and they all both cackle.

Taehyung sets up the food while Y/N watches, fascinated by the self-heating premade food. After setting a timer, she opens the cover, forgetting that the food is hot, and slightly burns her hand. Taehyung grabs her hands and places ice on them. "Be careful, did you forget it was hot? You are like a curious two-year-old," he says, gently checking her hands.

"Sorry, Winter Bear," she says, and he looks at her. "Winter Bear, how did you know?" he says, glancing at her. She smiles. "You were born in the winter, and on our way here, you said you like bears and tigers, so I thought I was a cute nickname," she says, and he laughs. "Only people very close to me call me that," he says.

"So that means we are semi-close and you have no alternative but to get to know me even more since we are in the same label no matter what," she says, and he smiles. "Yeah, that means you cannot get rid of me," he replies, and Y/N winks at him.

The temperature lowers and Y/N feels cold shaking. "We can hang out in the Jeep. You are shivering. Let's get you warmed up, he says, getting up. Being a gentleman, he helps Y/N up. They walk back to his Jeep, and he sets up the back seat with a car mattress. "Okay, this smart thing tells me I am not the first girl who has been on this before," she teases.

"Wrong, you are because of scandals. I wouldn't allow anything to happen to me in a jeep, and the girls I used to hook up with hated these types of things, but I've had a couple in the back seat, just no comfort," he says casually, and Y/N hits him. "Player," "she says.

"I am not perfect; a guy has his needs, but I promise my intentions with you are not with that mindset," he says, and Y/N kisses him on the cheek, causing Taehyung to redden. "You know you shouldn't kiss a man this late," he says.

"Why?" Y/N curiously asks, and Taehyung pulls her close for an intense kiss, breaking their kiss. Y/N reaches for her bag. "I want to get change, but I do not want you peaking," she says. Taehyung sighs, closing his eyes. Double-checking Y/N waves her hand in front, and Taehyung doesn't react, so she quickly gets dressed into more comfortable sleepwear. "Done," she says.

opening his eyes Taehyung grins. "You like Spongebob, huh?" he says, poking her pyjamas, and she hits him. "You said to make yourself comfortable, so yes, I do. I am twenty-one years old and love Spongebob," she says, and he laughs. "Cute, so do I," he replies, pulling her closer. "Taehyung," Y/N says, glancing at him.

"Yes," he replies. Y/N kisses him, leaving Taehyung is surprised. "What was that for?" he wonders. She snuggles to him. "Thank you. I know I only known you for a month and a half, but thank you for everything. You make me feel at peace," she says.

"Awww, Y/N, anytime you know, I have your back no matter what, and I like spending time with you for someone who claims they are not interesting; you are the exact opposite," he says, and she snuggles closer to him, playing with his hair. "That feels good," he says in comfort.

Taehyung gets up, removing his t-shirt. Y/N stares, admiring his abs and body structure. Taehyung hits her head lightly. "Perv," he says, and they both laugh. After two hours of talking, Taehyung begins to doze off. Y/N watches him fall asleep as she plays with his face. Taehyung wants to sleep.
Y/N and turns her around for a cuddle. "I cannot sleep without coddling," he says. They both drift off.