Texas Temptress

Y/n returns his call . After dinner, speaking on the balcony of the hotel room, she sits down

OTP

Y/n: hey

Jungkook: her gorgeous I saw your call earlier on, but I was asleep.

Y/n : that's fine It's like two. I'm the morning over here.

Jungkook: So what's up? I was going to call you anyway.

Y/N: Nothing. I just wanted to hear your voice as I missed you, but don't get too cocky.

Jungkook: I missed you two, but bam, he's got smoke with you since you left him and got the old dude attached.

(Y/n laughs )

Y/n : I miss him too. Such a cutie pie. I saw these cute knitted ear muffs for dogs, and I got him some pairs. They are pink and light blue.

(Jungkook laughs )

Jungkook: Ahh, he's a guard dog, my baby , you are going to turn my dog into a real softie.

(Y/n giggles )

Y/n: So, how has your week been?

Jungkook: As usual, what about you?

Y/N: It was hectic, but I was at the cervical lab having a blast, and they sent and gave me a tonne of freebies.

Jungkook: I'm stealing some from you.

Y/N: You ain't, but anyway, after next week, I'm going to be in Houston, Texas. I have three days off to myself. Do you think you could come see me and squeeze yourself into my schedule?

Jungkook. : Yeah, of course.

Y/N: Okay, that's perfect. I've got to hang up, as I have to be up in the morning. I'll call you again later on.

Jungkook: Yeah, that's fine.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°

One week later

Saturday, arriving in Houston Lovie chees. "Ah, finally back in American soil, and the bonus is that we are in Texas. I can get my hot girl groove on," she says, and Taehyung and Y/N laugh. Remember they have a dinner meeting with Neani and Sean Brookes scheduled for Monday.

In the meantime, the pair looks for things to do. Taehyung had suggested they watch a classic Western film at the iconic cinema in Houston. Y/N couldn't help but feel excited and jittery at the same time. Being someone who likes comfort, she was down with his idea.

Y/N snuggled closer to Taehyung as the movie began, the familiar scent of popcorn filling the air around them. They had been together for some time now, and every moment spent in each other's company felt like a dream come true. Tonight, they were indulging in one of their favourite pastimes: watching a classic Western film at the iconic cinema in Houston.