Think about it...

"Hey Y/N," says Lovie, greeting Y/N with a latte. "'I hoped you liked lattes," she adds.

Y/N frowns, "Lovie, I am lactose intolerant." Y/N says he is waiting for her reaction. Lovie gasps, "Really, I am so sorry. On the sheet I was given, it didn't mention you had any allergies except being allergic to seafood and hay fever." Lovie says

"I am just kidding. And I am only allergic to shrimp and prawns; apart from that, I can eat any other seafood, Lovie," she says.

"Okay, Y/N, you got I almost panicked. What if you had drank it all? I was thinking, There goes my job and a lawsuit," she says, laughing with Y/n.

"It is almost time we should head into the meeting," Lovie says.

They both walk into the meeting and see Neani Brookes. Lovie greets Neani first, then Y/N also greets her, and they take a seat. Ricky comes in with a huge briefcase.

After a few minutes, Jungkook and his assistant walk in. "Hello, Neani," Lia says after greeting everyone else.

Meanwhile, Jungkook takes a seat near Y/N, taping her gently to get her attention. She looks at him. "Did you get home safe?" he says, and she nods. "That's good. Do you remember what is going on later today?" he says, and she pulls out her phone and texts him.

Neani glares at them

Neani glares at them. "Right now that everyone is here, this meeting is about what we were talking about yesterday, the song Y/N had created," she says.

"What about it, Neani?" Jungkook says, concerned about what she is planning. She smiles. "Y/N, we want to buy your song so Jungkook can perform it in the next few weeks as a new release," she says, and Y/N frowns. "What?"

"We think it is a good business move for both you and Jungkook, "she says, "and you will be credited for your work and paid a good price for songwriting and production," she adds on.

Y/N looks at Jungkook, but he is also speechless. "What do you think, Y/N?" says Ricky.

The look of disappointment lingers on Y/n face, but she knows if she refuses, she is only waging war with Neani Brookes, but she cannot afford that or lose her record deal before she can say anything she heard. "No, I do not want to take Y/n song, Neani and Ricky. Don't you think you are ambushing her? You know she is new to the whole music industry. All those fancy words you are throwing at her to distract her from the fact that you made plans with a song that doesn't belong to me or this record label," says Jungkook, annoyed and angry.

Neani glares at him. "Y/N, we are not trying to ambush you; we are helping you gain exposure for your songwriting and sound production skills. Working with Jungkook is the first step. Soon, we can get you collaborating with another big artist, not just on our label," she says with a fake smile.

Y/N, feeling pressured, sighs, "Can I have some time to think about this before I make a decision? I want to do some research," she says, and both Ricky and Neani nod, and Y/N gets up. "May I leave?" she adds on.

Neani smiles, Y/N and Lovie leave, and Jungkook glares at Neani. "Ricky, may I speak to Neani in private?" he says with a husky tone, and Ricky gets up and leaves.

"What is your problem, Neani?" he says, pissed. "What are you playing at with Y/N, since when did I ask you to do shit like this for?" he says, glaring at her. "Kookie," she replies. "Don't Kookie me," he says back.

"That shit you did is not cool. Cancel that request now," he says. "I can't, Kookie; Sean already approved of the idea, so it is now up to Y/N," she says. Jungkook gets up. "That's really fucked up, Ne," he says before leaving and slamming the door. Neani was about to follow him until she received a call from her husband, Sean Brookes, so she picked him up.

Sean: Neani darling

Neani: Sean

Sean: did she agree

Neani: not yet, Mr jeon maybe be the reason

Sean: hmmm, keep him under control Neani we can't have him making us miss money opportunities, make sure Ricky is keeping an eye on him as well

Neani: yes Sean I am trying I am also dealing with the things you had left me to deal with including your clients outside gold tiles, do you not think it is time to come back to the office

Sean sighs

Sean: Neani I am trying to get this company to become more than just a record label you know Nevani record is our competition and Marcus is up to something trying to buy us out.

I need goal tiles record to become an entertainment company and we are close So please by patient my love, i have booked us a table for tonight and sent you some clothes okay

Neani: okay Sean

—————- She hangs up the phone //////———

( the image above is how Neani looks like )"