Senses

The next day

Jungkook arrives at the place where Y/N and Taehyung sleep; he peaks in the window, unable to see them. Envisioning the worst scenarios, the bangs on the window. waking Y/N and Taehyung up.

Y/N sees him, so Taehyung opens the backseat door. Jungkook's eyes dilate, noticing a Topless Tae, but he quickly calms down, seeing Y/N fully covered. "You sneaky bastard," he says, elbowing Taehyung. Jungkook pulls out his phone, contacting Yoongi and asking for his location. "I am at the hotel trying to continue sleeping bye," he says on loudspeaker before he hangs up immediately.

"That old cat," Jungkook says, laughing, placing his phone in his pocket. He enters the room and says down, creating a wall between Y/N and Taehyung. Y/N and Taehyung roll their eyes as "I hope you guys are hungry. Let's go get breakfast," he says.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

After breakfast, Jungkook suggests dropping Y/N back home. Taehyung doesn't argue, as Jungkook makes a solid fact that neither he nor Y/N can refuse. Being territorial, Taehyung places his jacket on Y/N and departs.

Y/n enters Jungkook's car, analysing the interior. " What music would you like me to play? he says, "some R&B." She replies, and he increases his volume as they listen to some Sza. The car journey was quiet until Y/N noticed Jungkook drive in a direction opposite to her apartment. "That's not the way to my apartment," she says.

"I know we are making a quick pit stop to mine, well, my secret apartment," he says. After arriving, Y/N noticed the simplicity of the design of the building. Entering, they walk up the second floor. Jungkook opens his door, and a rottweiler leaps out. Y/n holds onto Jungkook, scared, and he laughs as his dog jumps on Y/n, licking her.

Seeing the dog is friendly, she rubs his face as he licks her. "What a cute doggie! What is your name?" she says in a cute childlike tone. "Bam," he says. Y/N calls the bam by his name and becomes more playful. Y/N gets up. "He is so cute. He is the puppy you were talking about, right?" she asks, and he smiles. "Yeah, this is my baby Jeon Bam. He is not so little. He grows every time I blink. He gets bigger," he says.

"I love big dogs. I noticed you didn't chip his ears like other rottweiler owners do," she says, and he covers Bam's ears. "I would never; that is just cruel, plus he looks more friendly with his ears like this; he may look scary, but Bam is a softie," he says, and some smiles relieve

"Ah, that reminds me that the reason we took a trip here is because I need to feed my baby. My cousin was taking care of him while I was on tour, but an emergency came up, so I rushed here as quick as I could," he says.

"TThat's fine, I am not complaining." Y/N responds, "Take a seat. Let me sort a few things out. I won't be long." . Junbgkook whistles, and Bam follows him. He serves Bam some edible dog food and refills Bam's bowl. After he grabs a towel, "I am going to take a shower," he says. "Could I take a shower here since I didn't get the opportunity to go back home and freshen up?" she asks.

"Sure, I have a second room here in the first drawing; there are a bunch of unused towels; you can take any," he says. Y/N gets up, heads to the second room, and sees a bathroom in this ensuite. Grabbed by a towel, she prepares herself for a shower. Removing her towel, she turns on the water pipes, and nothing but cold water comes out. She shrieks, stepping out.

Covering herself, she wraps the towel. She knocks on the Jungkooks door, not receiving a response, and she enters. Unaware of Y/N's presence, he walks out naked to get a towel. Y/N freezes as he walks out, revealing everything.

Attempting to be respectful, she looks up but fails as she sees his member in plain sight swinging freely. "Don't you knock," he asks as he reaches for a towel covering his privates. Embarrassed at being caught, Y/N turns around. "Sorry, I didn't think you would be fully exposed; I tried taking a shower and the water was cold," she says.

"Yeah, my cousin was staying here and didn't look at the gas and electricity, so I got to go to the boiler room and see what was going on," he says. After a couple of minutes, he fixes the water, and it is hot again. Finishing their showers, Y/N comes out first. Jungkook steps out, drying his hair with a soft towel, still shirtless.

He sees Y/N napping, smiles, and places a blanket on her. After a couple of hours, Y/N wakes up. The aroma of a fresh meal being made tickles her senses, and she gets up, seeing Jungkook cooking. "You are awake," he says, signalling her to sit on the stool chairs on the other side of his island counter.

"What are you cooking up?" she says, attempting to take a peek. Jungkook takes out the final dish and places it on the table. "Let's eat," he says, and she sees fried eggs, pork belly slices, and chicken wings. Taking a bite, Y/N is blown away by the immaculate taste.

"I never knew you could cook," she says, and he winks. "I gotta thank my boy Yoongi; he taught me all I need to know," he says. Y/N pours him a drink. After eating and talking, Jungkook sees the perfect opportunity. "YY/n can we finally have that talk?" he says.

"Oh, okay," she says, knowing she cannot avoid the situation. Adjusting his seat, he asks, "What did you mean that day?"  Y/N sighs, knowing his questions are inevitable. "Neani, I saw you two. I know you have something going on with her, and because of that, I'm holding back from being around you as I've seen her glare with envy. She, however, is the woman on your mind," she says.

"Your wrong, she is not on my mind," he vocalises, confused. Y/n look at him. "Yes, I and Neani were screwing around, but she doesn't own me; she is not on mind." he informs Y/n, still baffled. She stares. "You are," he says, confessing, "you have been on my mind ever since the first day I saw you. You are running circles around my head." he says, pulling her chair to his side of the table. "It is you," he announces for the final time.

Feeling the weight lifted off his shoulders, he notices Y/N looking at him, unable to reply but captivated by his words, "Kiss me." Y/N mutters, lost in the moment. Seizing the opportunity, Jungkook makes out with Y/N.

As their lips brush against each other. After months of Y/N trying to resist Jungkook's charms, she let in, and sparks began to light between them. Y/N gets on top of him, and he carries her to his master ensuite. Bam tries to follow, but Jungkook closes the door on him.

He places her on the bed, busting her shirt wide open, and she does the same, not breaking his kiss until they both are naked. Kissing her thighs to stimulate Y/N, she moans softly. Before anything could occur between the two, Jungkook remembers Taehyung's words over the phone and stops

"We shouldn't do this; I shouldn't do this," he says, covering Y/N. Coming to his senses, he sits beside Y/n. "I cannot do this if we have intercourse right now; our relationship wouldn't be the same in the most negative way. I like you, Y/n, so I want to do this the right way. I cannot have sex with you just yet, not like this, not until you truly want me, and I only want to be with you," he says, making her come to her senses and snapping out of the illusion of lust.

 I cannot have sex with you just yet, not like this, not until you truly want me, and I only want to be with you," he says, making her come to her senses and snapping out of the illusion of lust