Three

*:・゚ Taehyung pov *:・゚

I unlock the studio, inviting an upset Y/N. I forgot I was working with the lights on a low setting. I was about to brighten the room, but I heard, "This brightness will do Taehyung." Y/N says she is clearing her throat.

I offer her a seat on the couch, and she sits down. I can see she is really annoyed. I take a seat beside her. "So who has got you so angry? If looks could kill your face earlier on, it would be a massacre," I say, causing her to no longer resist and laugh cutely.

You exhale loudly, "Neani, I swear that woman hates me; it's like she is waiting for my downfall or something; everything I do, my presence, just everything; I swear, I just need a blunt or something," you vent out.

This is not the first female artist on the label to feel the same way. I remember when Siyeon arrived at age 21, and the group SIRN was disbanding. Neani did not like her one bit, especially since she wasn't discovered by her. She made her life a living hell, but Siyeon, being about her business, ignored her and let her music do the talking. Now Neani doesn't bother her as she is the most popular female artist on the label.

"It will get better. The best way to get her to leave you alone is by showing her success. The more successful you are as an artist, the harder it is to criticise you, as stacks and statistics are bigger than Neani's thoughts. I reply, comforting you.

"Thank you, Taehyung. I haven't known you for long, but it feels like we've known each other for centuries. Is it weird?" you ask.

"Not at all," I reply.

"What's funny is that Willow believes you like me. I keep telling her that we are strictly platonic, but she refuses to believe it," you say.

"What if I don't want it to be Platonic?" I reply, catching you off guard, as I hear you being shocked.

"Huh," you say, "what if I don't want our relationship to be just platonic?" I repeat it to you, and your voice changes.

"Tae, are you sure you want that we've known each other for two days?" you question me.

"I know, but I can't deny the time we spent together. You have sparked a curiosity in me. I don't want to say something corny like you are different, but I could see myself being with you just in that short period of time." I confess to you.

"Really?" you ask, startled and shocked.
"Really?" I reply.

The room is quiet, although the brightness of the room is very low. I can feel your eyes staring at me. You must be going through countless scenarios and thoughts to snap you into reality as I pull you close and caress your face. "Think about Y/N; did you not have fun with me?" I asked, tilting my head closer to yours.

You stutter, "I did." I interrupt you with a deep, passionate kiss, hoping you wouldn't push away, but instead you continue and lean in, and we make out. I am holding back every urge to take things further, so I break the kiss.