STUDIO 2

─── ─── Y/n's POV ─── ───

Opening the studio doors, I see Yoongi sitting leaning and a bit slouched with his headphones on. "You can take a seat, Y/N. I do not bite," he says.

So I take a seat in the chair beside him

So I take a seat in the chair beside him. "So you have to produce a song by the end of this year," he says, and I nod.

"So first tell me about yourself," Yoongi says, and I freeze because I generally don't know what to say. I've never been one to open up to someone so easily, and I was used to being the one asking people about themselves. To think of it, landing a record deal is weird and shocking, and people are still trying to figure out what my real identity is. I am like H.E.R. but not like H.E.R. because I want to live a normal life. Only a few people in this record label company know me by my stage name Secret. Maybe one day I will reveal my identity, but then again

"Hello, Y/N, are you hearing? I think you zoned out," Yoongi says, snapping me into reality. "Sorry, I am not used to being asked that," I reply.

"No one asks you about yourself," Yoongi asks.

"Well, not like that, people do ask me about myself, but in the wrong way for the wrong things," I say.

"Wow, I get it," Yoongi replies. "You do," I add on.

" Y/n I have been in the industry for more than ten years, and it is exhausting. I took on producing to avoid the limelight since I do like rapping, but all this shit is extra shit is not for me. The constant interviews, like last week, had Wendy Williams asking me a crazy thing like who I am hooking up with and my ex and that scandal," he says.

I laugh. "Isn't she claiming you two are expecting a kid? Is it yours?" I say, and he shakes his head. "That kid is not mine. We broke up when I was twenty-five, and then she starts a rumour that we were seeing each other on-off, which is not true by the way. I am just waiting for a DNA test to shut down all the rumours," he says.

We both laugh. Wow, I did not know I could feel this freely to talk to a producer or someone on this record label apart from Willow and my new assistant Lovie, who seems very sweet.

Yoongi seems very funny, and he is actually very good-looking. Thinking back on our first encounter, I think all the guys there were all attractive, but Jeon Jungkook is not the type of guy I want to get involved with, and from the question he had asked, I may have gotten on his bad side already, so I will continue to avoid him. But then again, here I am with his friend, who has a much better attitude and personality for now.

"So are you going to tell me about yourself?" Yoongi asks again. "I know you are an artist on the label, but when I search for your name, nothing comes up, only your Facebook with a lot of throwback pictures," he adds.

"No, you saw their picture. Gross. I should really put my Facebook on private, but I forgot my password, and I can't be asked to go through security login," I say, and we both laugh.

"Ahhh, you and Willow throwbacks are so funny and cute," he says, and I can't help but feel embarrassed because I remember the pictures I and Willow took when we were fifteen, and they are not cute.

"I am going to search your Facebook account," I say, and he laughs loudly. "You won't be able to find my Facebook that easily," he replies.

Determined to find something, I scroll through the web on my phone, searching for the name Min Yoongi, until I find a MySpace account. There is Yoongi in his teens. I flip my phone. "Ahhh, is this you?" I say, and his face goes red. I try to grab my phone. "Is this not you, Min Yoongi, or should I say user givethemsuga?" and he laughs.

I scroll through some more pictures of him. "You were really cute," I say.

"What about now? What am I?" he replies, causing me to choke.

"What do you think of me now?" he adds on.

"What do you mean? "I ask, trying to avoid his gaze.

"What do you think of me facial-wise right now?" he says, observing me.

"I think you are an attractive guy," I reply.

"Same goes here, but you are both pretty and very attractive, plus you have really nice dark brown eyes, but they are also hypnotising and dangerous like a siren. You have siren eyes," he says, which made me flutter.

"I think you look like a cat or maybe a lion. You also have nice eyes, but you have nice lips," I say, and he raises his brows at me. "You like my lips," he says.

"Not like that," I reply, slightly embarrassed.

He pulls my chair closer and we are facing each other. "Like what?" he says, bringing my chair closer, making me nervous. He leans forward, and stupidly, I close my eyes, thinking he was going to pull me in for a kiss, but he does something else. He touches my face. "I wanted to get a better look at your beauty marks so I can count them," he says, and I pull the chair back, embarrassed.

"I have three beauty marks," I reply.

He pulls me back. "Let me see," he says, but I refuse.

"No, don't," I reply.

Suddenly the door opens. "What are you two doing?" a voice from behind says. I turn around, and there he is, the man I have been avoiding for two weeks. Jeon Jungkook was leaning on the doorway with his brows raised, poking his left cheek, and looking at both of us with a poker face.