Unfazed or Tempted

Two weeks pass

At the airport, Y/N and Taehyung get prepared to take off on their flight to Korea. Since she didn't reply to his message earlier, Y/N messages Jungkook to let him know where she is. Since then, they have been communicating on a daily basis after spending two weeks in each other's company, juggling their presonal lives.

Jungkook sends her back a selfie, and she giggles, cooing over her screen. Taehyung nudges her. "Let's head in," he says, and Y/N puts her phone in her bag and holds Taehyung's hand while walking together.

Grinning, Lovie snaps a photo of the two of them.

After their long flight, they finally arrived in Korea. They arrive at the airport shocked to be bombarded with fans. Y/N tugs behind Taehyung, covering her eyes, as the bright light of the camera hits her eyes.The fans are unable to approach them because of the proximity of the security officers that Samsung and Gold Tiles have appointed. Walking to their designated driver, Taehyung grips Y/N closely.

"Miss Leon and Mr. Kim, I apologise. Though we came prepared, we weren't expecting fans and paparazzi. "I hope everything is going well," the driver remarks, causing Y/N to smile. "No worries. I'll wear shades next time to protect myself from the paparazzi's camera," she declares.

The chauffeur laughs and drives them off to their hotel. Entering the suite, Y/N laughs, "I guess we will be sharing a bed roomie," she jokes, and Taehyung chuckles, "I guess."

He glances in her direction. He waits for her response before asking, "Just to be sure, are you okay with sharing one bed?" She adds, "Yeah, we've shared a bed before, plus you give good cuddles in bed," and he smiles and then yawns. He remarks, "Boy, I feel jet lagged," and she nods in agreement. He nods. "It feels like we are a day ahead," she says. "Yeah, Korea's time zone and America's time zone are practically a day apart," he replied.

"Lovie sent us a schedule," says Y/N, and Taehyung smiles. "She's practically also my assistant," he jokes, and Y/N laughs. "That's because you refuse to have anyone else, so you steal mine."

"I'm so sorry; she shouldn't have done her job so well. I can't help it at this rate. I may snatch her from you," he reveals, and she throws a pillow at him, causing them both to laugh.

After settling in, they meet Lovie, who is assisted by an employee who works for Samsung. They get given a tour inside the Samsung building and office. Taehyung looks at Y/N, signalling that he is bored, so she looks away, trying not to laugh.

"As you can see, this is where we make our Samsungs. Having an assembly line, we are careful but effectively craft our devices to be the best of the best," the employee says, and Lovie looks around, seeing different manufacturers.

After their tour, they are brought to the head office. "Good afternoon, Miss Leon and Mr. Kim," says the man.

"Hello,"Y/n says before shaking his hand to greet him. The man briefly explains what type of collaboration they will be doing: "As you see, we have decided to create a Valentine's Day campaign where we do a his and her set with our new galaxy that's coming out and plan to add a matching ear buds that you guys will pick to be used in commercials and promotions."

Y/N looks at the colour set. "Pink and red are typical colours used for advertisements during Valentine's Day. I like the light blue and midnight blue, or the sage and turquoise. These are really cute," she says, and Taehyung instantly agrees.

"So because you are a music producer and Mr. Kim is a recording artist, we wanted to play on that as one of our advertisements, "the man explains. Y/N and Taehyung nod. "Another advertisement is your love story, which I have been told began at an event. We would love to remake it." The man adds on