Her assistant

It's been two weeks since Y/N's encounter with Jungkook. She has been avoiding him, and the help of him being on tour makes things much easier. She enters the building as she was called in by Neani Brookes, worried that she may lose her record deal. She prays for the best.

She places her ID, and the security guards let her in, dressed in simple joggers and Jordans. She heads her way into the Neani office.

Y/n knocks, "Come in," she hears Neani say, so she opens the door and sees Ricky and another black woman in the office with her large afro dressed in formal clothing. The woman smiles at her. "Miss Leon, please take a seat, "Neani says, and Y/n sits down.

"You are properly wondering why you have been called so early. Every artist gets assigned an assistant, and the past week we have been interviewing people we perceive to be the best assistants for you. As you can see, our successful candidate is sitting here. I would like to introduce you to Lovie Simone. Neani says

"Hello, Miss Leon," Lovie says.

"Now that you guys are acquainted with Miss Simone, please take care of our artists, Miss Leon. We need to be planning your schedule to get you booked and busy for this year. As you know, you have two years until we need an album produced and two songs by the end of this year. We will also be working on the budget. We know you can produce your own music, but we advise you to work with our other producers, such as Mr. Min Yoongi, who is in Studio 2 waiting for you," Ricky says.

y/n smiles and gets up and excuses herself with Lovie following her. She stops bumping L into Lovie and says, "Sorry, I am not used to having someone following me around." y/n says

"Sorry, Miss Leon, I was told to follow you around all day," Lovie says. "Please call me Y/N; it makes me feel old when you say that." Y/N giggles, and Lovie laughs. "So are you heading into studio two?"

Y/N nods. "I have a question to ask you, Lovie."

"Sure, what is in Y/N?"

"How old are you, as you look as young as me?" Y/N says.

"I will take that as a compliment, but I am twenty-three; I just have a baby face, that's all," she says, smiling.

"Well, I would have told you my age, but I think you already know," Y/N says, and she and Lovie laugh.

"Lovie, could you do me a favour? I am used to being by myself in the studio, so it will already be difficult to adjust to working with another producer. Would you mind not being around in the session?" y/n asks.

"Sure, Y/N, don't worry. I can tell you are not used to this. I will be in the building trying to fix your schedule as Ricky is right about getting you booked and busy. Once I am done, you wouldn't mind me if I went buy a gift for my sister. She just gave birth to twins, and I think she needs some cheering."

"Sure, not at all, Lovie. I am giving you the day off. Please go. Your sister is more important than me at this moment, and I won't tell Ricky, so it will be our little secret. Y/N says with her hands out in pink, Promise, and Lovie giggles and completes the pinky promise.

"Y/n, I think we will get along very well." Lovies says, "Me too." Y/N adds on, and they both smile.

"Y/N, if you need anything, please call me or text me. I am on standby, and I just airdropped my number to you. Please save it, and I will see you Thursday," Lovie says before leaving.

Y/n sighs and heads her way to the studio. She knocks, "Come in," a husky voice says from inside, and Y/n opens the door.