On The Blogs

The next day,

Y/N is fast asleep until her phone rings several times. She tries to ignore her ringtone, but it gets louder. She sighs as she places her phone into her ears to pick up. "Hello," she says, and it is Lovie. " Y/n Have you seen what's going on online?" she says over the phone.

"No, Lovie, what is going on?" a tired Y/N replies.
"Just check your phone now," Lovie says, panicking.

Y/N unlocks her phone before she can check; she receives a call from Ricky. Y/N gets up and takes a shower so she can head over to the Gold Tiles Record label. Y/N calls an Uber to avoid being late.

As she arrives, she sees Paparazzi outside. She gets out of her Uber and is bombarded by Parrazzi flashing their cameras and shoving their microphones in her face, asking hundreds of questions. unable to see, she covers her eyes and feels someone carry her, pushing Paparazzi away. She opens her eyes, and it is Taehyung, who gently puts her down.

"Have you seen the blogs yet? You were shocked to be bombarded by the paparazzi," he says, and Y/N shakes her head.

"Sorry, Y/N, this is my fault as I asked you to be my plus one, and I may have made things worse by carrying you like that; it's just the fact that I reacted fast without thinking," he adds.

"It's alright, I kind of expected this type of thing after what Kelli said. Let's just hope they are not dragging my name badly," she says, reassuring Taehyung she is fine.

Jungkook pov

After a long morning of soundchecking, I get curious to see what is on the net, so my personal assistant, Lia, holds my phone. "Pass me my phone," I say, reaching my hands out.

Once she passes my phone I upload a picture on the gramme, and by no surprise, it receives a lot of likes. Instantly, I get tagged by TeaTime. Those fuckers are quick, always posting bullshit and gossip. I look through their page until something catches my eye.

I click on the post and notice it is Y/N, but seeing Taehyung's hands around her waist just has me rattled to the core. I read the captions and headlines.
Confused, a bunch of questions linger on my mind, like His plus one since? When did they talk?

I read the whole caption until Lia interrupts me. "It's time for you to leave," she says, rushing me out, but my mind is focused on what I have seen. This photo told me all I needed to know, and it is that everyone is playing a dangerous game trying to get you, considering you belong to me in our little fantasies.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Y/N heads her way to Neani's office and sees Lovie waiting for her with a latte. She waves and greets her, "Extra milk like you requested." Lovie says she is handing Y/N her latte.

"Thanks, Lovie, by the way, Lovie the fro," Y/N says, taking the latte. Ricky finally arrives and sighs, "This meeting is going to be a long one. Y/N Neani is in one of her moods, especially with you and what is going on, but let's head in. We don't want to keep her waiting," he says, signalling them to enter after him as he knocks.

"Come in," Neani says from inside, and they all enter. As soon as they enter, she looks up, glaring at Y/N.

 As soon as they enter, she looks up, glaring at Y/N