No destination

It is Jungkook's final day on tour, and as the curtain lights close, he hears his fans demanding an encore, considering he has already performed an encore. His assistant Lia carries a bottle of water. "Thanks, Lia," says Jungkook, taking a sip as she wipes off the sweat on his face. When his personal fashion stylist hits him, "Great show, bro," he says, "Thanks," Jungkook replies.

After a long speech congratulating his team, Jungkook heads back to his dressing room. Taking a seat, he receives a call from Neani Brookes. He ignores the first ring, but after the second call, he picks up. "Congratulations on a successful tour, Kookie. I am at xxxxxx xxxbxbx. Come by. I have a gift to congratulate you," she says before hanging up.

After one hour, Jungkook arrives at the location. He sees Neani holding a bottle of champagne. "Follow me," she says, and he follows her into a private balcony hidden out of the public view. They both take a seat, and Neani pours wine for the both of them.

Jungkoook takes several sips. "Is everything okay?" Neani asks, and he sighs, "Yes.". Neani senses something weighing heavily on Jungkook's mind. She gets up, rubbing his back gently. "You can tell me if something is on your mind, Kookie, or do you want me to help you release your stress?" she says, kissing his neck softly, leaving lipstick stains on his neck.

Easily turned on by Neani kissing her, he pulls her down on his lap, lifts her up, and takes on her idea of releasing his stress. Carrying Neani as she guides him to the bedroom, he lays her down, roughly removing the strings of her robe.

Neani unbuckled his pants quickly until they were left naked. Reaching out for a packet of condoms he places it on his member. After a couple of minutes lost in the moment of his thoughts, he imagines Y/n in the positions he has Neani in.

Lost in his imagination, he groans "Y/N" several times until Neani hears and pushes him off. Neani covers herself in "Y/N," she repeats, imagining the worst. "Have you been screwing her too?" Neani asks furiously.

Jungkook ignores her question. "Have you been screwing Y/N?" she repeats, raising her pitch just as furiously. Jungkook gets up to search for his clothes, which makes Neani more frustrated. She gets up, blocking him. "Answer me," she says.

"I thought we weren't going to interfere with each other's personal lives," he says, and she chuckles. "You literally are screaming another woman's name during our session; how can I not ask questions and interfere?" she says, glaring at him. "No, we are not; I haven't screwed her," he says bluntly yet reassuringly, still confused. "Why did you say her name?" Neani asks, invading Jungkook's personal space.

"I just did it because I cannot seem to get her off my mind. That girl is dangerous. Her eyes say something addicting that I cannot put my mind to," he says, and Neani slaps him. "Get out," she says, and Jungkooks bites his lips, continuing to wear his clothes until he is dressed. He kisses Neani's cheeks and whispers, "Sorry, "kissing her neck, then leaving.

In his car, he takes out his phone and taps the window shield, contemplating whether he should text Y/N. Unknown, he accidentally makes a phone call to her. "Shit," he mutters to himself, attempting to hang up, but Y/N picks up the call.

OTP

Y/n: hello

(Jungkook stay quiet )

Y/n: hello Jungkook

Jungkook: hello

Y/n:   you called

Jungkook: Yeah, because we need to talk, don't you think?

Y/n:  oh okay