Deals, Brand and opportunities

As Y/N settles onto a chair, her phone rings. She cuts off her call and apologises. When Neani reads the caller's identity, she sputters and expresses annoyance that a Jungkook is calling Y/n.

Upon seeing Neani not paying attention, Ricky comes and apologises, "Sorry, I realised I am able to attend this meeting and still have time to go to Jungkook Siyeon."

"Neani," Ricky Calls her, breaking her out of her own world.

She provokes Y/n by saying, "Sorry first, I would like to congratulate Y/N on earning her writers and production credit on producing the label's hottest song of the week, you know, the recently released Song by our ace Jungkook and Siyeon."

Thank you, Neani," Y/n grits her teeth.

Taehyung chuckles silently. Neani takes out two folders for the pair; they both stare confused. "As your fake relationship is having great success, we have been contacted by various companies and brands asking for collaborations and snatching you two as brand ambassadors," she continues, stating

Y/N sees the Vera Wang brand and immediately picks it up. "I want Myself and Taehyung to become Vera Wang's Brand ambassadors," she decides. Taehyung grins and adds, "Me too. I personally know Vera, and she is one of the best people to collaborate with."

"Also, I see she wants us to model for the Bride and Groom collection, which is new, so I think it is great exposure for our fake relationship." Says Y/n. Neani ticks The box says, "Seven deals to pick," she says.

Ricky picks up the file. "I personally think taking a deal with Tiffany and Co is perfect as they've got a new jewellery collection that they are working on, you know, the his and her sets, which could make a good double collab for both Vera Wang and them," he states

Taehyung as well as Y/N agree to the contract with Tiffany and Co.

Additionally, Neani counsels them to make deals with Samsung. She tells them that if they accept the contract, there would be a shoot in two weeks, and if they do, they will be scheduled in Korea and will have to stroll and use their Samsung smartphones in public.

"So when we work with Samsung, we can't advertise our iPhones; how long is this supposed to last?" Y/N is curious. Ricky examines the agreement "You can use your iPhones in private for six months, but you must not show them off ".

Taehyung and Y/N nod as he offers advice.

Taehyung inquires, "So Cervae wants us to join their campaign this for Valentine's Day, right?"

Neani nods and says, "Yeah, you guys are still the hottest couple topic, so many brands want to snag you up for many deals."

"I could do with some free skin care," Y/N whispers, tempted by the offer. Taehyung reads the memo: "So this is their collaboration with Korean lab artists; they are basically infusing their western Products with Korean products?" he asks, and Ricky nods, "Exactly what you said, son."

"What do you think?" Taehyung turns his attention. Asking Y/N, who nods, "I think we should go for it," she replies, so Neani ticks the box. "Okay, so that is Tiffany and Co., Cervae, and Samsung,"" she says.

"Onto our food collaboration, Chic Fila wants a short collaboration. If you two are promoting their fast food chain, they want you guys to design a meal using their menu." Ricky informs.