The House Warming

It's the day of Y/N and Tae's House warming party.

˚˚ Lovie POV ˚˚

( Katy Perry Bon appetite )

Being given the responsibility to make sure Y/N and Taehyung housewarming parties go smoothly, I wake up extra early to get ready. Already, Neani rings my phone to see what I am doing. I inform her that I am on my way to the couple's apartment with a list of the days.

Once I am done speaking with her, I call Y/N, making sure she is awake as she has to prepare herself for today. Surprisingly, she picks up instantly, informing me she is awake and getting dressed. That's a sigh of relief. I also inform her that I am on my way to her and will be arriving soon.

.ೃ*:.ೃ*:.ೃ*:.ೃ*:

Y/n and Taehyung are at their couple's home getting ready. "I can't believe we have to do all this stuff," Taehyung says. Y/n sighs. "I know I am no longer a fan of PR stunts," Y/n says, and Taehyung chuckle."For me it has never been my thing," he says. Taehyung looks back, holding Y/N by the waist. "You look good, by the way," he says, snuggling in her ears. Y/N giggles. "Thanks, Tae; you look amazing too," she says.

Y/N's phone rings, and it is Lovie.

OTP

Y/n: hey Lovie are you outside

Lovie: yes

Y/n I will let them let you in

Lovie: okay.

End of call

Y/N lets Lovie in, and she enters the couple's apartment holding three cups of large lattes and a notebook and pen.

"Good morning," she says to Y/n, and Y/n hugs. "Good morning, Lovie, how are you?" Y/n asks. Lovie sighs, "I am okay. I have a lot of work to do today to make sure.
Everything runs smoothly since Neani is on my ass," she says.

Taehyung walks out, overhearing their conversation, and rolls his eyes. "Hmm, Neani is something else stressing everyone out," he says. Y/'n and Lovie nod, agreeing. Lovie offers Y/N and Tae their lattes; they both thank her as it was needed. "Have you eaten Lovie?" asks Taehyung. Lovie shakes her head. "Nope, I had no time to have breakfast, sadly," she says.

"Well, I've ordered breakfast; come eat with us before you two leave," he says. Lovie smiles. "Oh, okay," she says, and the doorbell rings.

"Must be the food delivery," he says. Y/N looks at him. "Do you want me to go get it?" she says, and Taehyung shakes his head. "I got this. You just sit up and relax your feet, babe," he says. Y/N smiles as he watches him head to the doorway to collect food. Y/N heads to the kitchen, and Lovie follows her. She puts out three plates, setting them up as they wait for Taehyung to enter with the bag of breakfast takeout.

"Mmm, it smells so good," says Lovie, and Taehyung enters, opening the bag of breakfast food. Y/N sits down as Taehyung serves all of them breakfast. Once they are done, they clean up and continue their day. "So what's the plan?" says Taehyung. When drying her hands, "me and Lovie are going to the hair salon and nail shop so I can get my hair and nails done," she says.

"Oh, okay, I think I am going to the barbers to get trimmed. I haven't had one in a while, so this event is a perfect opportunity too," he says, and she smiles. Taehyung kisses Y/N's forehead before she and Lovie leave.

At the hair salon

Y/N is getting her hair done, and she and Tae text each other. Y/N suggested they should have similar hair colours after playing spin the wheel; they are both getting their hair done. A few minutes later, Tae sends her an image of his head being bleached blonde. Y/N giggles, admiring the bleached hair.