Tempted Kiss

Right after the meeting, Jungkook sees Y/N talking to Ricky and Lovie. He walks up to her. "Y/n, can we talk, please, in private?" he says, and she sighs. "I can't right now; I have a session with Yoongi. She says, ""Please, Y/n, I promise it will be quick," he replies.

Yoongi sees them. "Yeah, I see you are early. Do you think today you want to record your lyrics?" he says, interrupting, and Jungkook glares at him. "Oh, hey, Kookie was good," he says. "Hey Yoongi, do you mind if I borrow Y/N for a couple of minutes?" he says.

Y/n signals Yoongi is shaking her head and mouthing, "No."

"Kookie, my boy, I would say, but this is going into Y/N studio time and I have plans later on, so could you wait after our session? I am sure Y/N is free then," he says, patting Jungkooks back. "Sorry, Jungkook, I am sure we can talk later; I will call you okay," Y/N says, walking off with Yoongi.

Frustrated, Jungkook Storms and Ricky follow him. "Jk," he says.

"WWhat Ricky?" he replies.

"Woah, he woke up on the wrong side of the bed today," Ricky says. "Look, you should focus on convincing Y/N to give you her song. JK, whether you believe it or not, it is a good way to boost your career as a solo artist. Neani showed us a recording of the song," he says, and Jungkook interrupts him. "Neani did what," he replies, pissed with what Ricky has informed him.

"She has no right to do all these things; Ricky, I do not want to hear the rest," he says, walking off, leaving the building.

─── ─── Y/n's POV ─── ───

"Are you ready to record?" Yoongi says, bringing me back to earth after zoning out. "Yeah, I guess." I was about to walk into the recording booth when Yoongi stopped me, looking at me with concerned eyes. "What is going on with you and JK?" he says.

Nothing,""I reply. He glances at me as if I am in denial. "Are you sure?" he asks again.

"I don't know what is going on with us, and I do think I want to entertain whatever he wants from me, as he comes with problems and troubles, so it is best to avoid him for now until he goes back on tour," I reply, and he shrugs. "That's a wise choice, i guess," he says. "Now y/n, let's record your vocals and focus on music so we can have a good session."

I smile at him. "Thank you, Yoongi," I say, and he smiles at me. Surprised to avoid the shyness I feel, I head straight to the recording booth and ask him to record.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

the evening

Jungkook is sitting in his penthouse apartment, waiting for his stylist to arrive. After twenty minutes, his doorbell rings, he opens it, and Theo walks in with a bag of clothes.

Jungkook glares at him. "What time do you call this?"  he says.

Theo laughs and says, "Before the latest, you called me at the last minute to help you dress without detailing where you are going, dude."

"I have a reservation at XXXX XXXX XXXX," he says to Theo.

"With whom?" Theo curiously replies.

"No one, you know." Jungkook replies

"Whatever," Theo says, taking out the outfits he styled for Jungkook to wear later on.
Jungkook looks at the clothes and tries them on before picking the last outfit. He walks out. "How do I look, bro?" he says to Theo.