New Scandal

Y/n ends up staying with Jungkook after having a long chat she naps in the second ensuite. The next day she leaves quietly calling an uber a few blocks down. Entering the car she reevaluates what she could have gotten herself into.

Meanwhile, Taehyung sits by his balcony, pulling out his favourite lighter to smoke a blunt, as he is stressed out from the message Neani sent him

Meanwhile, Taehyung sits by his balcony, pulling out his favourite lighter to smoke a blunt, as he is stressed out from the message Neani sent him. "Fuck," he mutters. Sending a message to Y/N to meet up asap before the situation can become disastrous.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Willow sees Y/N entering, and she smirks, "Have fun out in the wild, huh? She teases, ""Shut."" Y/n responds, taking a seat on the couch, "You are so lucky, Y/n. I made breakfast. I just had a feeling you were going to swing by." Willows says

"Either you were a witch in your past life or you are a physicist in your present because I am starving," says Y/N. Willow brings a tray full of breakfast, and they eat. After filling their bellies, Willow looks at Y/N, sniggering, "What?"

"So, how was your trip with Tae?" Willow says, smirking. Y/n sighs, "It was really good. We talked the whole night and cuddled, and he showed some of the places he visited during his teen years," she says, and Willow detects something else is on Y/n's mind.

"What is up? You seem to be drowning in your own thoughts, bitch." Willow says, and Y/N sighs, "It's Jungkook." She says, "What about him?" Willow curiously replies

"He kind of crashed the date," she says, and Willow grins. "Oh, my man is that type, huh?" she says, admiring him. Y/N hits her with a pillow and then looks at her with all seriousness. "We almost fucked," she admits, and Willow gasps. "I need all the deets, bitch," Willow says.

"After Tae's date, Jungkook insisted it was fair for him to drop me home and have a private conversation between the two of us. Taehyung was cool with it. So Jungkook drove me home—well, not home, but we took a pit stop at his secret apartment away from fame. He has a really adorable rottweiler called Bam," says Y/N, going off-topic.

"Get to the point Y/N," says Willow.

"Okay, okay, we had some drinks, but I wasn't drunk, nor was he, and he asked a question about what had happened when we went on the date, and that time we were in a similar situation, but nothing happened."

"Wait, you guys could have had sex twice."

"Yes, Willow, but you cannot tell anyone this as we can get sued or some crazy shit, but he is fucking having an affair with Neani Brooks." Y/N confesses, and Willow stares astounded. "What NEANI AS IN NEANI BROOKES THE WIFE OF SEAN BROOKES THE OWNER OF OUR LABEL THAT NEANI?" she asks.

"Yes, her, that bitch hates me, but yes, he is or was having an affair. I caught them in the studio, and he had her back bent, legs up, screaming his name well and moaning," says Y/N, and Willow's jaw drops.