In the mix

After Y/N studio session with Yoongi, she leaves the room still contemplating what Jk had said. She walks and sees Studio One contemplating. She rocks back and forth.

Until an arm holds her from behind, "come in," says Jungkook.

"'I really shouldn't have Willow waiting for me," she replies.

" Really, hold on," he says and pulls out his phone on places it on loudspeaker as he makes a call

OTP

Willow: hello

JK: Hey Willow, do you mind if I borrow
Y/N for a couple of hours

Willow: Oh yeah, go ahead, that's cool with
Can I call you later as I'm kind of occupied?

Jk: sure bye

—-///////————-

He smiles. "It looks like you are now free," he says, and Y/N frowns. "Ohh," she replies, and Jungkook opens the studio door. "So are you going to come in, Y/N?"

She enters the studio, and he locks the door. He pulls out the chair for her. "So the surprise I was telling you about was that melody you were humming; it had been stuck in my head for weeks, and I have been meaning to show this, but I was on tour. But anyway, just hear this out," he says as he logs in and presses play on Logic Pro.

Y/N listens to the instrumental Jungkook had made using her melody that he had heard her hum two weeks ago.

"So what do you think, Y/N?" he says, looking at her and waiting for a response. "I love it," she says as her eyes light up, smiling. Jungkook notices, and he stares at her. "Wait, are you smiling?" he says.

Y/N laughs, "Yes, I am not a robot, you know, "she jokes, and he scoffs. "Hmm, I think I need to do more research on that statement, Miss Leon," he says, staring at her brows raised. Y/N scoffs back, "Oh, stop calling me that; it makes me feel so old, Jungkook."

"Fine, only if you stop calling me. Jungkook calls me Kookie or Jk instead of Y/N," he says with a flirtatious tone. Y/N nods at him. "Okay, Kookie, can you play the instrumental you just made again?" she asks, and without hesitation, Jungkook replays it, watching her take out her notebook to write some lyrics.

"Can I see?" Jungkook asks, and Y/N shows him the lyrics, and Jungkook reads them. "It's nice, Y/N, but the lyrics are missing another key element," he says. Y/N looks back at him. "What is it missing?" she asks curiously.

"The perspective of a male," he replies, moving closer and closer and answering questions. "You think so," she replies.

"I know, let's try something together. Could you sing it, and I will join in and show you something? But first, I am going to need you to stand up to feel the music," he says, offering his hand to help her stand up. At first, Y/N hesitated, but Jungkook insisted, and she stood up.

Jungkook plays the instrumental, and Y/N is a little shy as she is not used to performing for people who are not her closest friends. "Don't be shy, Y/N. Close your eyes if it helps," he says as he covers her face. "Follow the music and sing your lyrics," he says.

Y/n takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, humming to the melody. She lets loose and starts to sing, caught in the moment of Euphoria forgetting. Jungkook is in the room watching her sing passionately. He smiles and sings along with Y/n with the lyrics he had composed.

Singing as he circles her body, harmonising with her obliviousness to what is going on outside, the door opens with a key, and it is Neani Brookes. She was about to announce her arrival until she sees Y/N present, still unaware of her presence. She watches them sing together.

After the instrumental stops playing, she clears her throat to gather their attention, and they both turn around. "Hello, Mrs. Brookes," Y/N says with a welcoming smile.

"Y/N," Neani says with a slight tone of jealousy.