TMZ

"Wait, let me get this straight. You want me and him to be in a fake relationship," Y/N says, trying to process Neani's proposal. Taehyung still does not understand the benefit of forcing a relationship or breaking the silence. "What does this have to do with our careers?" Neani, you know a fake relationship will only bring Y/N down. You have seen how my fans are, like, you really think they are going to be supportive," he says, highly concerned.

"Sean made the decision, not me, and looking at what he was stating, I think this is good to protect Y/N's identity and to gain new attention, as you have an album coming, so this is great PR," she says, trying to persuade the two.

Taehyung scratches his head. "Neani, I am not sure about this. Don't you think this is all too much, and I wouldn't want Y/N to be caught up in all of this because of me? Must we take this route? "I am sure we could just write a public statement and call it a day," he says.

"Look, Taehyung. When you first took her as your plus one, you knew it would attract attention, yet you recklessly continued. This is the result of what happens when you do not listen to your management. I am sorry, but this isn't a situation where we could write a public statement and call it a day. You know what the blogs are calling Y/N if you claim you are in a relationship. This protects Y/N's public image and her identity. Sure, she will receive a lot of hate and backlash, but people get over things." Neani states

"It is a bit unfair, as all she will be known as is Kim Taehyung's girlfriend rather than Y/N or secret," he says.

Y/N silently sits, listening to them go back and forth.
With their arguments, she processes the cons and pros of this situation. After finally coming to a conclusion, she says, "I do not mind pretending to be in a fake relationship.". Taehyung stares, "Y/N."

"I have thought of everything, and Taehyung, we should take this route since it is not a bad idea. I do not want to hinder your career and surely do not want to expose mine, like Neani said. Our actions have consequences, so let's just go with the safest option, plus it wouldn't be that bad considering we do like each other," she says, trying to convince him.

Neani smirks at Y/N's response. She observes Taehyung, waiting for his response. He lets out a big sigh. "Fine," he mutters, and Neani tries to contain her grin. "Well, since you all agree, next week will be the announcement of your relationship. We will schedule you both for a fake interview. For now, Y/N, we will focus on you as being Taehyung's girlfriend in public, but in private, we will work on your music and work on releasing the song you had shown Sean," she says.

Taehyung looks at Y/N, making sure she is okay. She will not regret her decision. "So that will be all today, and by the way, keep your phone on standby since you have agreed. I will be making a call to announce your relationship, and I will need you two to post an image of each other on your social media, preferably Taehyung," Neani adds. Y/N and Taehyung stand up, leaving. Neani sits back down, grinning as her plan works.

˚. .˳·˖ .✧̣̇˚. Flashback ˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

"Hey, Neil, how would you like an inside scoop on an exclusive report?" Neani says to one of her friends who works at TMZ. Neil, always wanting to be the top dog of his company, agrees without any hesitation "What juicy gossip do you have for me, my beautiful Neani?" he says.

Neani takes out a file and says, "Here, take a look at these," handing him an envelope. Taking out what was contained in an envelope, he smiles as he sees images of Y/N and Taehyung. The first image is Taehyung and Y/N kissing in his car on the day of the event, when speculations had begun that a relationship was in the midst.

The second image was them hanging out on their little camping trip, all snuggled up and cosy. Neil smirks, looking at the file. "Wow, Neani, this story will be trending all over the blogs. Are you sure you want to sell out an artist on your record label?"

"I wouldn't call it selling out Neil; I see it more as a great PR stunt, and I am helping you stay as the top dog; it is the least I could do after all you have done for me," she says, cunningly "Okay, I will write an article in two hours and publish it before morning," he says, standing

"Thank you, Neil, and I guarantee you will not be sued. I will pay for damages," she says, and he nods, leaving. Still sitting and waiting, she giggles to herself, knowing she has the upper hand over anything happening between Y/N and her Kookie.