In the Dark

After the meeting finishes two hours later, Y/n and Willow head over to the music studio. "What door did Ricky say was ours?" Y/n says, and Willow shrugs. "I forgot, I was tired that I honestly wasn't paying any attention to him, and now I desperately got to pee." She responds, and Au/N replies, "Go, I will text you the room," and Willow nods.

Y/N enters the studio room number that she remembers Ricky mentioning. She opens the door and it is dark in the studio. Being unable to see, she sees two figures making out. She slightly opens the recording booth room and hears a man groan and grunt, then "she hears a woman moan, "JUNGKOOK," and she panics and closes the door silently, but ends up tripping and panicking. She turns on her flash and sees two ID cards that had the names Jeon Jungkook and Neani Brookes.

In fear of being seen, she quickly leaves.

"Shit shit shit," she says. Outside the door, she goes into another studio, which was one of the numbers recommended by Ricky. Sitting down, shocked by what she discovered, she knew it was best to stay quiet, as she didn't want to fall into complications and lose a record label deal.

Her phone buzzes; it is Willow texting her.

Willow: what room is it y/n

Y/n:  studio 10

Willow: okay friend i am on my way

Jungkook pov

I lay my head back as Neani bops her head up and down, finishing swallowing my kids. "Damn," I mutter, and she gets up, smiling, wiping her mouth, and fixing herself. "I got to go; I have another meeting," she says. I nod and watch her turn on the lights, looking for her clothes as she gets dressed, and I watch her kiss my cheek. "Bye, Kookie," she says before leaving.

I sit in my studio room and remember we might have been caught. I click my fingers trying to remember her name. Oh yeah, Y/N, I saw the light reflecting on her as she left, but I was too into the moment to stop. I need to figure out a way to make sure she stays silent, but judging by the way she left, I have a feeling she will stay quiet. I take my blunt out to smoke to think of a plan.

After 10 minutes, I get up and go to pee. Coming out of the toilet, I see Willow, so I tap her. She turns around, looking confused. "I would like to apologise for calling you a groupie last night," she smiles. "Apologies accepted; just don't do it again," she says, and I nod.

looking around to see if her friend is nearby. "What are you doing?" I ask, and she replies, "Y/N and I are working on something. She says, ""What room are you guys in? "I ask, and she points at Studio 10.

"Jungkook, right," she says, and I nod. "I am going to get some drinks; I will be back," she says, and I walk away. I walk towards studio 10, contemplating to walk inside. I open the door knob and see Y/N with headphones playing with the keys, humming a melody that sounds nice. I was going to tap her, but one rule in the studio is to never interrupt someone when they are focused, as you can ruin a moment that could be the next hit on the charts.

She takes off her headphones. "Ahh, so you sing," I say, and she turns around. "How long have you been standing there?" she says in a cold monotone. I walk forward "long enough. I reply, ""Hmm," she mutters, "you should knock." She says, "I would say the same to you." I reply.

"What are you on about? "she says, "I know you were there earlier on. "I reply, " I saw you. "I add on, and she stares at me confused. "I saw what?" she replies, Oh, she is good. I reply, "I saw you in room onene.

"What are you on about? I haven't entered that room," she says, and I take out something like, "So explain this." I take out her ID and watch her facial expression change. "Where did you get that?" she says.

"I don't know, you tell me, Miss Leon," I reply. She tries to take her ID back, knowing I have an advantage in height. I jingle her ID card high and watch her struggle. "Ahhh, ahh, now explain where you are in room 1 or not," I say, and she still attempts to refuse being there. "I guess you do not need your ID," I say.

"Give it back," she says, attempting to reach for the ID card. She almost falls, so I grab her by the waist to support her fall. "What did you see?" I ask, and she shakes her head. "Nothing," she responds.

"What did you see, Y/N?" I ask again, and she replies, "Fine, I was in the room, but technically I wasn't there long enough to see much. I did see you. Well, well i only heard a woman moaning your name, so I put two together and just came to the conclusion that you two were fucking, so I left." She says, and I question if I should believe her."So you didn't see who the woman was." "I reply, and she shakes her head."It was too dark. Now can I have my ID card back and could you remove your hands off my waist?" she says, and I take a step back and give her ID card.

"For your information, if you're going to be fucking in the studio with a bunch of groupies, at least lock the doors," she says, causing me to chuckle. "Who says that it was a groupie?" I reply, and she shrugs. "I don't know, you seem like that kind of guy." she replies

"That kind of guy," I respond, trying to understand what she meant, and she nods, "What's that supposed to mean?".

"Exactly what I had just said," she says.

"Wow, I get it. You must be pissed from last night. Look, sorry for calling you and your friend Willow a bunch of groupies."

"Hmm, I do not know if I should accept your apology; it doesn't seem genuine," she says.

", but it is "I reply

"Now if you could leave me to continue working, that would be nice," she replies. I don't, even though this girl I can sense is dangerous. "Miss Leon, I guess we will be seeing each other more often," I say before walking out.

 "Miss Leon, I guess we will be seeing each other more often," I say before walking out