Vibe with Tae

Two weeks later,

Jungkook is back on tour, so Y/N hasn't seen him since their kiss. It is the morning, and Y/N is nearby the Gold Tiles building. She walks closer and sees paparazzi gather around waiting for a car to arrive, and it is Kim Taehyung.

She watches as they ask him questions. "Mr. Kim Taehyung, when is the new album coming out?" the reporter asks.

"Kim Taehyung, we have heard you taking a new approach to your sound; we will no longer have you produce pop songs," another reporter asks.

Taehyung takes off his glasses. "I know you all are curious for me to answer, but I prefer to keep things a secret, especially since my fans want to know. I promise you guys will have music like no other. Just be patient," he says, "and please leave these premises. Our staff prefer this building to be quiet unless an event is happening here, so let's respect the workers. If you want to see and ask more questions on Saturda I will be at my y good friend Jungkook tour until then goodbye," he adds on as he walks away and enters the buildi

Y/N shortly enters; she takes out her ID card to enter; she heads her way to get a latte before heading to the studio for a session with Yoongi.

She knocks, "Come in," a voice says, but when she enters, she looks confused, as she cannot see Yoongi but just Taehyung, and they both stare at each other, confused.

"Ahhh, the girl from the concert," Taehyung says. "So you really are signed to this label, huh?" he adds on.

Y/N nods. "But what are you doing here?" she says.

"I am here to visit. My boy Yoongi, this is his studio, so what are you doing here?" he says.

"It's our studio session," she replies.

"Interesting," he says.

"What?" she replies.

"Nothing; by the way, I didn't get your name," he says.

"Y/n," she says.

"What a beautiful name," he replies.

"Thanks, where did Yoongi go?" she asks.

"He went to get some equipment from the storage room," he replies, offering Y/N a seat, and she takes a seat.

It is silent for a while, then Taehyung speaks, "So Y/N, tell me about yourself."

"I am twenty-one years old. My zodiac is Cancer. I live with my best friend, and I am a foodie. Oh, and my favourite colours are blue, white, and green," she says. "And what about you? Tell me about yourself," she adds on.

"I was born in South Korea, but my parents moved here when I was young. I am a Capricorn who's twenty-four years old, and my favourite colours are green, black, grey, and white," he says.

She smiles, and he stares at her, confused. "What?" he asked, and she replies, "Nothing. I was just shocked you said your zodiac sign. Most men hate the whole zodiac thing."

"I only know my zodiac because my fans constantly bombard me with those questions. There was a time when a fan asked when I was born because they wanted to know my natal chart or something like that, and sometimes it can get creepy asf," he says.

"Yeah, I get to be honest, I really think zodiac charts are all that only because let's say you date someone and then your chart tells you that you are not compatible. That's just heartbreaking and a bunch of bullshit," she says, and Taehyung laughs. "Exactly, Y/N, I think if two people are meant to be, it would happen naturally."

She nods, agreeing. And he stares at her and asks, "Hey, what are your socials? You have a good vibe. We should stay in contact.".

Taehyung pulls out his phone. Y/N is hesitant at first as she doesn't want to reveal her identity as the sound cloud artist 'Secret '

"I don't have a social media account," she lies.

Taehyung looks at her and says, "Well, make one. What do you do to live under a rock? How the hell did Gold Tiles find you as an artist?" he says, laughing, and she laughs awkwardly.

Yoongi walks in with equipment. "Y/N, are you ready to finish the recording? I brought some pieces of equipment that you requested," he says, and she nods. "Yeah, should we start now?" she replies.

Yoongi looks at Taehyung. "Bro, you need to leave," he says, and Taehyung stares at him, confused. "What? Why are you working on something top secret?" he replies.

"Bro, don't you have something to do around here rather than disturb an artist and producer at work?" Yoongi replies

"Wow, wow, Yoongi, I thought we had a bromance that was so unbreakable like no other," he says.

"Tae, look, you can come another time, but you need to leave." Yoongi replies