Seventeen Twenty one

"So what is going on in the blogs? Is this true? Did you really say yes to all this?" He wastes no time interrogating her. Y/n nods. "I had no choice," she says, and Jungkook clenches his jaw. "What do you mean you had no choice? That starts that bullshit. You could have said no. What about us?" he says, and Y/n looks at him. "There is no us," she says.

Jungkook's facial expression changes "What do you mean by that?" he says, and Y/N shrugs. "Maybe you should take this as a sign. I don't want any trouble with Neani. Like I said, she owns you, and I cannot afford to lose my contract just for a guy likes you," she says.

Hitting Jungkook's pride, "a guy like me," he repeats, "Yes, a guy like you, I would be fooling myself believing there could be an us, but I would rather come to my senses and end this before it gets way too deep, plus we barely know each other, so why lie to ourselves?" she states

"What happened to giving me a chance?" he says. Walking closer to her, he lifts her chin. "Look at me, Y/n," he says. As she avoids eye contact, he leans forward and forcibly presses his lips against Y/n, who attempts to resist the electricity sparking between them.

Y/N pushes him off, but he pulls her back as their lips connect. The second time, their tongues are entwining, battling each other, but Jungkook's tongue wins, overpowering her. He lifts her, taking her into her room and closing the door.

Jungkook hovers on top of her like wild animals; they remove each other's clothes caught in the moment, not removing their lips off each other. "We shouldn't do this," Y/N mutters, pushing him off. "This is what I mean; you are a fuckboy and I can't control myself around you. You know what you are doing. Please leave," she says, pushing him to exit.

"Fine, I will leave you alone to enjoy your fake relationship. I thought you were stronger than this. I was mistaken. You are just going to end up sucking up to Neani," he says, gathering his clothes and slamming the door shut.

Pissed, he calls Neani, who picks up "Kookie." She says, "Where are you?" he asks, and Neani sends Jungkook her location, and he hangs up and drives off.

Meanwhile, Y/N takes out her phone and texts Yoongi, asking to meet up. receiving a response, she heads to the location Yoongi had sent.

˚ʚ ˚. Yoongi POV ˚ʚ ˚

After seeing your text, I sent you my location, as I sense you are in some distress, especially after everything that has surfaced in the blogs. I am waiting for your arrival since I know you booked an Uber right away. Twenty-five minutes have passed, and you arrive at my residence, taking off your shoes and coat.

"I am sorry for texting you so late. I really needed someone to talk to," you say with your eyes almost tearing up. "No, not at all. You are lucky. I am wide awake," I say to lighten the mood, and you let out a small chuckle. "What drink would you like?" I say.

"Hot chocolate, I could do with that and some smores and whipped cream, "you say, and I smile. "Are you too old for that?" I tease you. "You are never old for smores and hot cocoa," you say, sticking your tongue out.

"I will be in the kitchen. You just sit down in the living room and relax. If you want to turn on the television, go ahead," I say, and you nod and make your way there, taking a seat. After fixing you a drink, I present it on a tray and walk to the living room. Hearing my footsteps, you take a glimpse, smiling. "So what is going on with you?" I ask, and you let out a heavy sigh. "My life feels so hectic, I just need a breather." You say, "I didn't think much would change once signing into gold tiles, but it's all too much for me, and I don't know where my head is or where my heart is." you add on

Strings To His HEARTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara