First impressions

The concert is almost finished. Ricky, a tall man with broad shoulders and olive skin, is outside waiting for the new artist on his record label to arrive. He pulls out a cigarette for a quick smoke break. After 3 minutes, a car pulls up. The door opens and two women arrive. "Ahh, you ladies are here," says Ricky with his husky voice, and the two ladies nod. "Sorry for the mix that your flight has been changed," he adds on.

Willow, a tall, slim-built woman with light fair skin and braids dressed in a long Givenchy t-shirt dress and black Givenchy boots, smiles at him. "That is okay, Ricky," she says as she follows him inside the venue arena with her friend.

Meanwhile, the concert has finished. Jungkook gets congratulated by the staff for a great concert, and he smiles, returning back to his dressing room with Yoongi and Taehyung present. Ricky is just outside. "You girls enter and meet the ace of our record label while I get you two some refreshments," he says, and the girls nod.

The door opens at an awkward moment as Jungkook sits topless talking to Yoongi and Taehyung. "Oh, sorry," Willow says, but before she can close the door, Taehyung blocks her. "Wait, come in," he says, and Willow and her friend enter.

Jungkook watches Willow's friends. She had a golden brown tone with a warm undertone, protruding eyes, and plumpy lips. She wore her hair in a ponytail and Smokey Eye look with a sharp winged liner, and she wore black go-go boots with a beige long jacket, a black miniskirt, and an orange tight turtle neck.

Without hesitation, Jungkook says, "Ahh, Ricky is testing me by presenting groupies to see if I will break that sex ban." Taehyung and Yoongi laugh. "Excuse me, why would you assume I am a groupie?" Willow's friends say, and Willow replies, "Yeah, that is insulting."

Jungkook shrugs. "Aren't you groupies?" he says. "No." Willow's friends reply annoyed, and Taehyung replies, "So why are you guys here?" he says. Before they can reply back to Taehyung's answer, Willow's phone rings, and they both walk out.

Ricky sees them outside with drinks. "Ladies, I got you some orange juice or water. We did not have any other beverages available in this venue," he says, but Willow answers, "We are good, Ricky. Sorry we have to leave our hotel. Just notified us that our rooms are ready."

Ricky sighs, "Well, at least let me drop you, ladies, to your car." The girls nod and escort them back to a car and watch them drive off. Meanwhile, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi discuss what happened. "I wonder who those two were," Yoongi says.

Taehyung smirks, "Apparently to JK, they are escorts, groupies, etc."

They all laugh. "I bet they were really groupies that Ricky hired, and I am glad I did not fail the test," Jungkooks says, and Yoongi replies, "but they were hot, so would it have been bad to fail Ricky's test?"

"YES, you know failing the Ricky test comes with consequences. Last time, he banned me from the studio for a week, changed the passcode, and everything. I love Ricky, but sometimes he really likes his last name, Blue," Taehyung says, and they all laugh.

Ricky enters "I hope you all were nice to the two ladies who visited earlier on. I have got to head somewhere else, so you guys best not be out late as the record label is hosting a meeting and all the artists signed have to present at 10 a.m. sharp," Ricky says, and Yoongi gives him a salute, and Ricky leaves.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

the next day

Jungkook pov

I enter the building. It is 9:45, so I am early and exhausted. I barely got any sleep after being tempted by Yoongi and Taehyung to go get some drinks at our favourite bar, only for us to do an all-nighter. Now, the consequences of my actions are that I can barely keep my eyelids open, but I am wearing glasses, so no one will notice.

"Mr Jeon Jungkook you are early," says Lia my assistant " Lia for the hundredth time please call me Kookie drop the formalities, " I say and she shakes her head " Mr Jungkook please let me do my job it will be unprofessional to call such names in this environment," she says and i sigh " did they give you a brief explanation on what this meeting is all about, " i say and she pulls out a paper which i ignore as i have no energy to read it " the record label is going through some changes such as moving into their new building next month, a few more artists have been signed and they want to see each artist collaborate with one another including the two new artists that have been recently signed," says Lia and i just shrug outside waiting

I see Yoongi and Tae walk in with their assistants Gina and Kian and a few other artists apart from the record label. We all enter the room and take a seat. After a few minutes, Neani Brookes enters. She greets everyone, including me, but those eyes were greeting me into another room. I chuckle at the thoughts and images playing in my head.

"Good morning, all. My husband Sean is away for a business trip, so I will be taking over his presentation. The board has been analysing your performance this year, and I have some great news. As per usual, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi performance rates are outstanding already with the current tour. We have passed our target, and the fans are hoping for your albums to be released," Neani says, and we all smirk at each other.

Ricky walks in, saying, "Hello, Neani, sorry for the tardiness. I was collecting our two new artists as someone from the company sent them to the wrong address.". Neani welcomes them with two familiar faces from last night. "Everyone greets our new artists signed to gold tiles," she says.

Myself, Tae, and Yoongi stay quiet until the girls make their way to us. "Hey," Yoongi says, and they greet him back. "History, you were wondering who we were, right?" one of them says, and Tae nods. "Do we still look like groupies?" One of them says, "What is your name?" Yoongi replies, and the tallest friend replies, "Willow Smith.". Curious on why her friend did not speak, I ask her, "And your name is," and she replies, "Y/n Leon," observing the room.

 Curious on why her friend did not speak, I ask her, "And your name is," and she replies, "Y/n Leon," observing the room