New Job

What if Tory's new job was as bad as we all thought it would be from that dressing room scene.

/ /

Before practice one day, Kyler invited Robby and Tory to come see an old movie, Bloodsport, at the drive-in that night. "Depends how late I have to work tonight." Tory responded "My new boss put me on the schedule. Guy's a total creep." She admitted the last part more quietly but Kyler and Robby still heard.
"You got a new job. Where you working?" Robby asked.
"None of your business." Tory snapped slightly harshly. She couldn't have anyone know the lengths she was going to to make ends meet, least of all Robby. Not only was it embarrassing and degrading but Robby and Tory had... come to an understanding, and reluctantly bonded over their similar childhoods and struggles and Tory knew that Robby would definitely take issue with her new job.
"Okay." Robby accepted slightly shocked at her harsh tone having thought that their relationship had been improving slightly over the months of training together.

/ /

That night, Tory went to her first shift at her new job, a dancer at a local strip club hidden in the seediest part of Reseda. The place was owned by a former stripper herself, who had put 'measures' in place to attempt to protect the girls, such as, the fact that since Tory was a minor she wasn't allowed to actually strip, just dance; however, the sleazy manager who was in change the majority of the time was more lenient with what the customers and he were allowed to do and request.

Thankfully, the female owner had been on that night as well and Tory's first shift went as well as it could have gone (apart from the creepy manager demanding she layer more red lipstick on her already coated lips) but sitting in Kyler's Jeep she still felt disgusted with herself at what she had to lower herself to do to make ends meet. Robby had drawn her out of her thoughts and even managed to put a small smile on her face by repeating her earlier, slightly cruel response of how it was none of his business showing that he respected her boundaries on how much she was willing to let him in.

/ /

After about a week of shifts, just as she was starting to get comfortable in the situation a guy who had been intently watching her from the audience snuck backstage and grabbed Tory as she walked through the hallway.
"Hey baby, your dance was so hot." He drawled drunkenly putting his hand on the wall to block her path.
"Thanks but your not supposed to be back here." Tory said emotionlessly easily ducking around the inebriated man.
"Hey where you going?" He accused grabbing her wrist and pinning her against the wall - his strength catching the Queen Cobra by surprise.
"Dude, you've got 5 seconds to let go or-"
"Or what? First rule of customer service, keep the customer happy. So, service me." He wiggled his eyebrows at the end.
"Yeah, that's not gonna happen." Tory said twisting his arm to get out from his hold.
"Agh! Bitch! All you women are the same - you think you can show off these assets," He reached out to grab Tory's boob, his fingers just grazing over it as she backed away a tad late "and then not let anyone see them for real. Well, not tonight."

Although Tory knew two styles of fighting, kickboxing and karate, and had threatened multiple people with violence, including her landlord when he suggested she sleep with him in exchange for rent, when this man decided to take what he wanted she felt true fear and it froze her long enough for him to put her in a vulnerable position. As much as she hated it, Tory had been put on defence and looked for openings to strike back but the instinctual tears were clouding her vision as was the pain from the man striking her in the stomach and face to discourage her attempts to get up. He ripped her skimpy black crop top away leaving scratch marks over the soft flesh of her chest, causing Tory to cry out in pain. This only served to anger her and as the man lifted his hips to pull his pants down she lifted her legs up and kicked him away with her full strength sending him flying back onto the wall behind him with shock on his face.