Who wants to be King?

A/n: The Meaning of Queen part 2. Alternate scene.

/ /

There had been a lot of changing sides in the karate war but one constant was that Tory Nichols was always on Team Cobra Kai, and it wasn't long before she worked her way up the ranks and became their leader, affectionately nicknamed, Queen Cobra.

So, when she walked downstairs with the leaders of Miyagi-Fang, the Cobra Kais were more than shocked. They were furious. They weren't stupid (well, not all of them) they could tell that Tory had pulled away after the tournament but they thought she was simply missing Robby and in one of her moods. the cobras felt slightly abandoned and looked to others for leadership, such as, Kyler and then later, Kenny.

Even the newcomers to the dojo who only knew her by reputation took offence having easily absorbed Silver's brainwashing. Tory looked around at the angry and confused faces as she joined the line of Miyagi-Fangs. "Let us past. Move." Kyler said as he, Kenny, Red and Edwin, her former friends, pushed past the other Cobras so that they were face to face with Tory.

"It appears my return is not welcome. You've obviously all made your mind up about me. I cannot blame you for that." Tory chuckled "So, well boys. Who's gonna do it then? Who's taking the crown?" Tory stepped out and walked along the much longer line of Cobra Kais. "Hell, I don't mind. Go ahead. Please. What about you Kenny? You think you're a man now. I dare you. Do it. Do it." Tory said before trying to trick him into it by mockingly singing "Do it. Do it." With still no reaction she changed tactics and screamed in his face "DO IT!" Kenny jumped in surprise at the sudden change and the people behind him even let out a few screams of terror at Tory's outburst. "Look at these people! They no longer support me. Look! Why would they? I am your leader and I just left. What kind of leader does that? Huh? What kind of Queen abandons her people? So who wants to be king? You know how this works!" She called getting into a fighting stance. "Who wants to be king?!" Tory walked right up to the first guy and asked "What about you Red? Do you want to be king?"
Moving onto the next person she repeated the question "You wanna be king, Edwin? I mean, you've been here the longest. It must kill you seeing me in charge." Annoyed by the lack of reaction from people who were so eager less than five minutes ago, Tory punched her old friend in the face with her good hand "What are you waiting for?" Tory slapped him. "Are you afraid? Don't be a pussy."

No one moved completely terrified of the blonde. Tory began to walk away but heard a noise behind her, someone had finally plucked up the courage. "Of course." Tory chuckled as she saw it was Kyler.

As soon as the two former best friends (queen and minion)  started fighting a whole dojo brawl broke out.