What the hell did I miss?

Piper comes back to the valley after being away all summer

Inspired by 'I went looking for Knives ( and they are giving me blooms )' by MicSJ29 on AO3

/ /

Piper had just come back from her three-months-long summer vacation to find her dojo destroyed, one Sensei in jail and the other on the run, as well as her best friend/woman-crush-everyday in a hand brace.

"I don't know which part of that sounds more insane." Piper said in shock once Tory finished explaining what had happened. Although one detail did stick in her mind more than others:

"So... if Robby left you..." Piper asked seeing if there was a chance.
"We got back together, Pipes." Tory crushed her hopes with a smile.
"Ugh. I'll add that to the list of reasons I'm mad at him."
"If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at Kyler. He's the one that wouldn't listen to me anymore." Tory spat still annoyed at her supposed best friend.
"Oh don't worry, I intend to go give him a piece of my mind. Right after I go see Robby."
"Oh no." Tory muttered.

The blonde had to run to keep up with her friend before she drove away to beat up her boyfriend.

Entering the gates of Miyagi-Do and spying Robby stretching with Miguel and Hawk, Piper called out "Keene!"
"Hey Piper!" Robby greeted happily. "How was your trip?" Only then did he notice Tory behind Piper shaking shaking her head at him.
Robby furrowed his brow but before he could question anything Piper began hitting him repeatedly "How could you leave her in Cobra Kai by herself with those psychopaths?"
"Oh please don't beat him up, he's been doing that to himself recently." Tory cautioned behind a small laugh as her boyfriend put his arms around his head whilst Piper forgot all training and just hit and slapped him everywhere she could reach.

"How could you?" Piper cried.
"I know, I know. It was the greatest mistake of my life. Wait, why am I apologising to you." Walks over to Tory. "I'm sorry." He apologised again - he'd been doing a lot of that recently. "I know." She insisted and kissed him gently.
"Oh, you two are disgusting." Piper complained.
"You're just jealous." Tory laughed.
"Oh, I am." Piper admitted with no qualms.

"How is your child?" Piper questioned the reunited couple.
"They have two children now." Hawk spoke up.
"Hawk!" Tory warned glaring at him.
"Really? Who else?" Piper grinned intrigued.
"Devon." Tory reluctantly answered. Piper thought for a moment then remembered the young girl Tory easily beat at the tournament. "Oh her... interesting. Oh, I'm a girl aunt now!" She squealed.

"Great. You've shouted at Robby, can we go shout at Kyler now?" Tory asked exasperated after chasing after Piper all morning.
"Oh! Can I come watch?" Hawk asked gleefully and Tory nodded. The Mohawk boy almost skipped over as they left Miyagi-Do. However, as Piper walked by Robby she warned "The second you screw up again, Keene..." and bumped him out of the way with her hip.
"I missed you too, Piper." He called after her laughing.