Consequences

Set after season 4/season 5 AU - Tory and Robby have abandoned Cobra Kai.

Trigger Warning: miscarriage; grief

Warning: Not everything may be medically accurate. I tried to research as much as possible but I also took some creative writing liberties.

/ /

It had been a day after Cobra Kai's latest and most brutal attack.

Robby was still icing his shoulder the next morning in Johnny's kitchen with his father standing behind him holding another ice pack to the back of Robby's shoulder. Cobra Kai had been fighting extremely dirty and targeted people's previous injuries or if they didn't have any they made new ones.

Tory, for instance, had been thrown into the side of a hard wooden table winding her, she had to grab onto the table to stay on her feet, but Shawn did not hesitate in dealing her a finishing blow - an extremely powerful kick to her stomach. Knocking Tory down and actually sending her sliding across the floor from it. She automatically let out a small scream from the pain - pain like she had never felt. Shawn laughed and cheered along with many of the cobras - he had succeeded in usurping the Queen Cobra.

After the Cobras left, the Miyagi-Fangs picked themselves up from the ground. Tory rolled over and pushed herself up with her hands (her upper body felt stronger than her lower body).
"Hey." Hawk said offering her a hand and the proud girl surprisingly took it but once she was upright she stumbled. Robby saw this and hurried over to get to her. "Hey, it's alright. I got you." He said looping his arms underneath hers in case she fell again whilst Hawk kept her steady having grabbed her arm when she stumbled.
"I think you downplayed your time in juvie with him." Tory muttered. Robby wrapped his good arm around her and helped her walk.
"You okay?" Robby saw her wincing in pain with each step. It might have been obvious that Tory should have been, and was, in pain but when it came to admitting their emotions they were still amateurs so he needed to make sure.
"That hurt."
"I heard."
"Ugh. Please don't remind me of that." Tory groaned hating showing weakness, especially to Cobra Kai with their belief that weakness doesn't exist.
"It's okay. Look around, you're not the only one in pain." Robby reassured her.

Someone, probably Miguel and Sam, had phoned Johnny, Daniel and Chozen and they soon arrived in separate cars so they could take all of the students home. After dropping some others off, Tory told Johnny and Robby that she wanted to be taken home. "I just want to go and sleep off this pain, in my own bed, no offence. We could probably do with the space - imagine if I laid on your shoulder or you threw an arm over my stomach in the middle of the night." She told Robby who nodded in agreement.

She came round to Johnny's the next morning to the sight of Robby, shirtless, icing his shoulder with Johnny's help. "Hey." Her boyfriend greeted inviting her over for a kiss - it was a quick, chaste one due to Robby's arm holding the ice pack in the way and Johnny hovering over his shoulder. "I'd ask how you are, but I think this answers it." Tory said gesturing to the situation.
"I'm okay. It's not that bad - we're just making sure it goes away quickly." Robby half-lied. "What about you? You're walking better."
"Yeah most of the pain is gone." Tory said honestly. "I don't miss Cobra Kai, especially with you-know-who there, but can we add more of their core exercises into our practices because getting kicked in the stomach never used to hurt so much." Tory asked Johnny who smirked and nodded in response.
"Hmm, you do look a little pale though." Robby noted having been studying her. Tory rolled her eyes "Gee Robby, thanks." Johnny suppressed a chuckle at his son's expense.
"Oh just let me worry, will you?"
"Nmm-mm" Tory shook her head before pressing her lips against his again. Suddenly, Tory felt a funny feeling in her head. "Can I use your bathroom?" She asked Johnny.
"Course, it's the door on the right." He pointed down the short hallway.