Finding Out About the Consequesces

@mirelle1002 requested a part 2 of Consequences where Miyagi-Fang find out about the miscarriage.

/ /

Less than the doctor's recommended 3 weeks rest from sports Tory arrived at a Miyagi-Fang session one day.

Johnny was the first one to see her walk in the gate. Robby was facing in the opposite direction having no idea what was happening when his father spoke his name. "Robby." Johnny said cocking his head in Tory's direction.

Robby looked behind him and sighed. Walking over to his girlfriend he immediately said "You shouldn't be here."
"People are asking too many questions - no choice." She replied bluntly.
"Tor,"
"I'll be fine." She insisted resting her forehead against his.

However, things weren't so simple. Whilst sparring with Sam, Tory had to stretch her torso to perform a move which caused her some pain and to grimace through it, because she was distracted by this Tory missed blocking a kick to the stomach.

"Agh!"
"Tory!" Robby jumped up onto the sparring deck.
"Sorry, I thought you would block that." Sam apologised it was a methodical spar not a full on fight so they weren't moving that fast.
Robby cradling her to him and whispering "Are you okay?"
Sam saw the incredibly pained look on Tory's face began to think that her former enemy was faking it "Oh, come on, I didn't hit you that hard."
"Shut up Sam!" Robby snapped at her. Whispering to Tory he said "Do you think the bleeding started again?"
"No, I don't think so. I don't think that's how it works, I don't know."

Trying to diffuse the situation from the very confused and prying eyes, Johnny hopped up and pretended to check on the injured student. He soon joined in with the couple's whispering. "Maybe it was too soon to come back here."
"You don't say." Robby said sarcastically causing Tory to roll her eyes. Johnny announced Tory forfeited and moved onto the next fight.

Tory didn't want to leave early and cause more of a scene but she did manage to sneak out a little early whilst people were grabbing their stuff, including Robby. She didn't want to hear the lecture.

Tory was barely home when there was a knock on her door.

"Ugh." She groaned and in her foggy mind she forgot to look through the peep hole first, thinking it would just be Robby. Once Tory opened the door she groaned again and cursed herself for not checking first.
"Oh great. You."
"Hello Victoria." Her father, Mike, greeted her.
"What do you want?" She asked unimpressed.
"I heard about the fight with Cobra Kai, I wanted to check on you."
"Oh... you mean the fight that happened nearly two weeks ago."
"Yeah, I know." He sighed. "It took me this long to get the courage to come see you." Tory scoffed at that. "Are you okay? I heard about what happened."
"Yeah, I'm sure Shawn loved bragging about it."
"Well yeah, that, and a drunken Johnny Lawerence came by the dojo one night."
Horror dawned on Tory's face. "What did he tell you?" She asked slowly
"Everything... I'm so sorry, Victoria." Mike reached a hand out to place comfortingly on Tory's arm but she took a step back further into her apartment away from him.
"It doesn't matter. Why'd you even care?" She retorted.
"You're my family and so was the baby." Tory didn't know which part of that sentence was funnier. "I see Mr. Payne is still walking and talking. Johnny said Robby was gunning for him but you weren't interested in revenge. I presume you managed to talk your boyfriend out of a second juvie stint."
Tory furrowed her brow realising it had been a few days since Robby had mentioned his former cellmate's name, she hoped that meant he had calmed down slightly. "What? Can't a person evolve? I mean, you never did, but thankfully I'm not a complete copy of you." At that, Tory looked back into the apartment where her mother lay slowly dying. Mike followed her gaze before looking down in guilt and sadness - he only hoped he could mend his relationship with his daughter before the mother of his child died. "I never said that. But, you know, your normal M.O. is painful, physical revenge."
"Yeah well, that's not really an option right now anyway." She muttered annoyed.
"You still sore?"
"Feels fine normally. But I tried to train this morning - stop people asking questions - but it didn't really work and now they probably have more."
"There's no shame in telling them what happened. I thought you lot were supposed to be friends now."
"I don't want their pity or judgement. Or yours, for that matter." She snapped at him trying to play dad.
"It's not pity. And as for judgement, as mad as I am that your boyfriend got you pregnant, I figured your mad enough at me so I won't try and kill him."
"Cheers." Tory said sarcastically rolling her eyes.