Sex Tape

I've been watching Pam & Tommy and it's given me an idea. Probably way too dark for the show but that's what fanfiction is for, I guess.

/ /

After the tournament Robby had gone with Johnny to track down Miguel unknowingly leaving Tory to fight with the knowledge she had of Silver cheating alone. Not afraid of anything, except her mother dying, Tory confronted the Sensei everyone else was afraid of and quickly understood why they were afraid of him. As soon as Robby came back she told him everything that had happened, who quickly passed on the information to Johnny, who told a gleeful Daniel the news and shared with them that had been concocting his own plans to take Silver down with an old friend of his, Chozen.

Now everyone from Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang plus its latest members of Tory and Robby were teamed up in order to take Silver down.

Although everyone was teamed up the class was still split in order to best support to the students' different strengths. During an Eagle Fang lesson in the grounds of Miyagi-Do, Hawk suggested breaking into Cobra Kai to which Johnny immediately objected:
"No can do. Believe me I've tried. Silver had the old place wired with cameras - just imagine the security measures he has in the new dojo." By the word 'cameras' Tory had froze and tuned out the rest of the conversation. Interrupting she demanded "Go back. Silver had cameras in the old dojo?"
"Yeah." Johnny confirmed.
"When was this?"
"Prom night."

Tory had to fight to keep her jaw from dropping as she processed the information - if Silver had cameras in the dojo on prom night that meant they would have been there in the week after leading up to the tournament. Tory immediately ran off into the woods behind Miyagi-Do where Robby was attending Chozen's lesson.

As she neared the clearing where they were practicing balance on fallen tree logs she began calling Robby's name.
"Robby! Robby!" She repeated coming to stand in front of him out of breath.
"What's wrong?" He asked in concern jumping down and checking her over for injuries as everyone else looked on in confusion.
"I need your help." Tory simply stated before running off again as Robby followed shouting her name. "Tory! Tor! Baby!"

Once Tory determined they were far enough away from everyone where even if they decided to follow them it would take ages for them to find the couple she stopped running and turned to face Robby.
"What's wrong?" Robby repeated before noticing how distressed she was "What's the matter?"
"Y-Your dad... he just told me that Silver had cameras... in the dojo... since before prom." Tory's voice was shaky more so from the implications of that fact than all the running. Robby was silent for a few moments as he thought over why she was telling him this and was so upset by it before it all clicked for him and he breathed out one word "Fuck."

/ /

That night Tory and Robby headed to the Cobra Kai dojo to catch the end of the late evening class. They knew from previous experience that Silver left early most classes to beat the rush hour traffic and their plan was for Tory to distract Kyler, Piper and their old friends whilst Robby put the skills he'd learnt at Tech Town and scamming people with Trey and Cruz to good use.

However, as always, Silver was one step ahead and managed to lure them in with a false sense of security with him nowhere to be found before he appeared in the office doorway. "Mr Keene." He greeted startling Robby. "Looking for something?" Silver asked the boy sitting in his office chair.
"..."
"I think you, Miss Nichols, and I need to have a little talk. Come on." He beckoned Robby out of the office.

"Thank you Mr Park, Miss Elswith, Mr Payne, that'll be all for today. I need to have a little private chat with our old friends." Tory glared at them, realising that they had been part of Silver's plan.
"Sorry." Kyler whispered.
"I'll remember that when I'm smashing your skull in." She threatened through gritted teeth still displeased at how none of them believed her when she told them Silver cheated at the tournament.