Help

Post s5 finale - Tory's not used to asking for help

Domestic Keenry

/ /

In the aftermath of Cobra Kai's downfall, Robby (with the help of Amanda and Carmen) had somehow managed to convince Tory to go to hospital for her hand where doctors and nurses had x-rayed it, deemed it extremely broken and set it in a plaster cast to heal. This only irritated Tory and the proud girl was becoming more frustrated with it everyday.

Robby had all but moved in to her small apartment as unfortunately Tory had punched the stone dummy with her dominant hand and was extremely restricted in what she could do with her remaining appendage.

Robby helped Tory care for her mom and Brandon, helped cook dinner - things like cans and jars were an absolute no-go zone for Tory.

One night Tory realised she needed help with something else and stood in the doorframe to her bedroom watching Robby as she tried to figure out how to ask him and debated if she really needed help.
Robby sensed her eyes on him - it was like they were back in Cobra Kai "What's wrong?" He asked seeing her biting her lip and the nervous expression on her face.
"Nothing." Tory dismissed turning away.
"Tory." Robby reached out to grab her good arm.
"I think need help with something... but I..."
"Ah." Robby immediately understood "It's okay" he reassured her. He knew he couldn't push her into asking for help and was prepared to wait for her to feel like she could ask.
Tory sighed feeling like she might as well ask him now given that he now knew she needed help with something and would probably not let her do it herself. "Will you help me wash my hair? I can't get this stupid cast wet."
Robby looked down trying to repress a smirk as the memory of the last time they shared a shower flooded his mind. It was after their last training session in Cobra Kai before the tournament.
"Not like that, Keene." She warned knowing exactly what he was thinking.
"I know, I know." He laughed silently trying not to discourage her from asking him for help.
"If it's going to be too difficult for you, I can put on my bikini."
"That won't help me by much." Robby said huskily as he stood up. In hindsight, it had not been the greatest idea to go see Tory for the first time at the water park in her bikini after being away in Mexico for 2 weeks.