Sunday

Finale rewrite based off a fight from BTVS 4x01

/ /

This had been the most painful Sunday of Tory's life. She had been forced to punch a dummy made of solid stone - but the day wasn't over yet. Things had been going too smoothly in Silver's office so hearing Chris call them when the Cobra Kai students arrived wasn't that surprising. Nor was a fight breaking out between the two dojos. However, being knocked off her feet and seeing who was standing above her was.

"Oh."

"You disappoint me, Nichols." Sensei Kim berated her as she stood up.
"Yeah? Well, likewise." Tory shot back.
"I must say, you've really got me now. I mean, this is a diabolical plan. Break into my dojo with a broken arm and no weapons of any kind. How am I going to get out of this one? I warned Silver you could not be trusted. Let this be my final lesson to you then. And a more painful one than the last." The South Korean woman warned getting into a fighting stance.
"I'll admit, you got a nice setup here, but you made one mistake."
"And what was that?" Kim laughed in disbelief, dropping her stance ever so slightly.
"Well, I'm not actually positive, but statistically speaking, people usually make at le-" Kim cut her off with a vicious right hook that sent Tory flying back down to the ground, landing first on her sore hand. "Aahh!" Fortunately, from her position on the ground Tory had a clear line of sight to the weapons chest a short distance away. She began to crawl towards it but was stopped in her tracks by Kim coming around her with something familiar in her hands. "Oh, and this. This is my favourite item." She mocked holding Tory's trophy up.
"You don't wanna touch that." The All Valley Champion warned. Suddenly, Kim dropped it to the ground and stepped on one of the pillars, snapping it in half. Tory felt another piece of her heart crack as she stared at the broken fraudulent trophy. However, she was quickly pulled back to reality by Sensei Kim grabbing her by her sore arm and putting it in an arm lock, making Tory cry out in pain from the bones cracking. "You know, this arm's not looking so good." She tightened her grip on Tory's hand causing her to let out a small scream "Ahhh!"
"Hmm. It might have to come off."
"You wanna know the truth?" Tory ground out. "I only need one." Immediately, Tory swung her left fist at Sensei Kim's head causing her to let go of Tory and roll backwards on the floor. Tory followed her with an army roll of her own. Sensei Kim was taken aback by Tory's surprisingly quick and strong attack. Tory continued using the Cobra Kai philosophy in her next attack by striking hard with a right hook kick to Kim's head as she was in the process of standing up. The kick sent Kim stumbling to the side and she gripped a weight pole for support. Spying an opportunity Tory ran towards the weight bench, leaping up in the air and looping her arms around one of Sensei Kim's, successfully pulling her over the weight pole and crashing down onto the weight bench before rolling off of it. As the tactic had worked for her before, Tory once again hit Kim with a high side kick whilst she was still righting herself.

Some of the other students from both sides had taken notice of the Sensei vs student fight and the Cobra Kais were starting to get scared of their Queen Cobra again.

"This is startin' to suck." Kyler complained after being thrown to the ground by Robby.

Sensei Kim turned herself over on the ground and wore a furious expression on her face. Clearly, she had underestimated her student's strength, resilience and desire for revenge.

Tory saw Sensei Kim running at her angrily and knew she was about to make good on her painful lesson promise. Luckily, Tory spied a bamboo escrima stick that had come loose from students fighting against the wall and picked it up before kicking and launching herself off the wall, allowing her to once again forcefully connect with Sensei Kim's face, knocking her down.

However, one student very loyal to Sensei Kim tried to attack Tory. She ran at Tory from the left and Tory hit her with a back fist so hard that the escrima stick splintered as it too connected with the girl's head.

By then, Sensei Kim was up again and the student had distracted Tory long enough for Kim to get into close quarters with the blonde to fight hand-to-hand. Tory blocked a knife hand with the escrima stick. Kim tried to go for Tory's injured hand but she span out of the way at the last second, coming back around to hit Kim with the escrima stick in her left hand. Finally, Tory used her strong legs to kick Sensei Kim away from her realising that she couldn't beat her up close.

The force of the kick was strong enough to knock Kim on the ground. "When you look back at this, when you're in jail for child abuse, I think you'll find the mistake was pissing me off."
Kim lunged at her in anger at how easily this teenager was beating her. Tory blocked the first strike with her good arm, spun around to hit Kim with a back fist again but the Sensei blocked it and forced Tory back around to face her. The blonde tried to hit her with a left cross but Kim used a Chudan Uke block, allowing her to easily change the block into a grappling block, grabbing Tory's arm after the successful block to initiate a counter attack. Kim bent Tory's arm backwards causing the girl to groan in pain again. "What about breaking your arm?" Kim crushed the top of her arm below her shoulder as well. "How does that feel?"
"Let me answer that question with a head-butt." Tory head-butted her away causing Kim to stumble back and groan. "And for the record..." Tory makes a fist with her sore hand "the arm is hurt." She hit Kim with an uppercut sending the Korean woman's head flying up and knocking back. "It's not broken." Tory informed her. There were probably some bones in her hand that were definitely broken but Tory was running high on adrenaline and couldn't feel it.

"Hey, Tor." She heard Robby say from the side. She turned to see that most of the other fights had stopped "Need a hand?" He offered with Sam and Miguel standing behind him. Tory twirled the bamboo escrima stick in her hand "No, thanks." She said before spinning around and launching it at Kim's head, knocking her out. Sam and Miguel raised an eyebrow and Robby smirked. Toy looked back at them and shrugged saying "I'm good." walking over to them and they all left the mess that was Cobra Kai behind.

A/n: Happy Sunday y'all!