Birthday Gift

@Brittney096 requested a part 2 of Robby's 18th Birthday

Warning: Smut/spice 🌶

/ /

"There is one more present for you to unwrap..."
"What's that?" Robby asked turning around to find Tory in a red lingerie set. "Me."

"Oh, wow. I can already tell this is going to be my favourite present."
"Oh really?"
"Definitely." Robby said walking towards her slowly.
"You sure you don't want to take a closer look to make sure?" Tory questioned looking up at him through her eyelashes.
"Oh, I never said that." Robby said mischievously picking her up. Tory wrapped her legs around his waist as Robby walked them over to the bed, placing Tory down on it and hovering over her. Robby cast his eyes over Tory, taking in her beauty. "Rob, I know it's your birthday and your present, but if you don't touch me soon I'm gonna die." Tory warned as her chest heaved with her heavy breathing. Robby simply smirked and ghosted his fingertips down her side. "You're right. It is my present. So shut up and let me unwrap it." He said huskily moving to start from the top, intending on taking his time.

Robby kissed her forehead, all around her face, avoiding her lips so as not to give Tory the chance to take control. He moved to tracing her ears with the tip of his tongue before catching her lobe gently with his teeth, eliciting a gasp from Tory. As Robby moved to her neck he became harsher with his sucking and biting drawing some moans out of Tory when he found the spot. "Robby." She almost warned.
"My birthday." He reminded her and went back to sucking a hickey whilst she massaged her fingers through his hair and the back of his neck.

Once he was satisfied that there would be a dark enough mark there in the morning he moved on. Robby trailed his tongue down Tory's cleavage but that wasn't enough. "Sit up, baby." He demanded, reaching around to undo her bra as she did so. Tory took the opportunity to try to regain some of the control but Robby's large, strong hands soon found their way to her rib cage, gripping it, not enough to hurt her but enough to hold her in place and force her back down. "Vic-toria." He drew out her full name. From her rib cage his hands moved to cup her large breasts giving them a squeeze and ghosting his fingertips over her nipples before paying each of them closer attention with his fingers and mouth.

Robby continued his assault down her body, running his tongue down the line on her stomach whilst his hands traced the horizontal lines of her abs - there weren't nearly as many as on him but it was still very impressive.

"Robby, wait." Tory said as he neared the waistband of her pants. He instantly looked up in concern. "You okay?"
"Yeah. Yes, of course." She realised she scared him, stroking his face in reassurance. "It's your birthday." She reminded him.
"So?"
"So, lie back." Robby looked like he wanted to protest "Please." Tory added. A very rare word in her vocabulary.
"Don't kill me, baby. I haven't finished unwrapping my present." Robby warned.
"I suppose it would be rude to tease you on your birthday." Tory quirked an eyebrow as she pretended to think about it.

They switched positions so that Tory was now hovering over Robby. She trailed her pointer finger down his abs making him shudder before pulling away his boxers - the only item of clothing Robby was left in before Tory revealed her present. His cock immediately sprang free having been getting hard since he turned around to find her in that lingerie set. Tory gently ran her hand up his shaft meeting it at the top with a kiss to drive him wild. "Jesus, baby." Robby shuddered as he felt the sensation travel through him. Tory kept running her thumb over the tip spreading his precum around whilst she lowered herself down. Tory opened her mouth as if she was going to take him in her mouth but then dipped her head lower and kissed up his shaft.
"Tory." He warned but it came out as a whine. She giggled before giving in and sucking his cock in her mouth. Tory kept to her word and didn't drag it out for long focussing on bringing Robby pleasure as quick as she could.

"Can I have a kiss now?" She asked as she crawled over him hovering above his face.
"Just one." He declared. Robby could taste himself in her mouth but he didn't care he'd missed kissing her as much as she had this whole time. It was a sweet kiss. One which Tory tried to deepen. However, Robby still wasn't giving in and used her distracted mind to flip them over, catching her by surprise. "Sorry babe." He laughed before returning to where he'd left off.

Robby kissed Tory through her underwear first dragging it out for her since she made him wait. The Queen Cobra whimpered at the sensation so close yet so far from what she truly needed. Robby kissed that spot again adding some hums to cause vibrations. "Robby." She whimpered his name. The King Cobra decided he'd teased his queen enough and hooked a finger under her panties, ghosting them over her pussy as a final tease before pulling them off. "I was not this mean to you." Tory complained.
"This is your punishment for making me wait." Robby informed her giving her a short peck before moving back down.

Robby spread Tory's legs into a V shape, allowing him good access. He collected some of her juices first, asking "Is that all for me?"
"Always, baby."
Robby smiled at the feeling of knowing that he was the only one she wanted and he hoped she knew the same vice versa. Robby got Tory close with his fingers but stopped before she reached her orgasm - coming back in with his mouth to finish her off. He pushed one leg up in the air to get better access. Robby circled his tongue lightly around her clit making her a whimpering mess as the anticipation built. As Tory drew near her orgasm Robby held her other leg down stopping her from bucking up to meet him in order to draw out the pleasure.

Once she came down from her almost screaming high, Tory was left panting heavily "Jesus, Rob."
"Told you it'd be worth it." He smirked.
"I-I think that was one of the best orgasms of my life."
"I know you said this was my present but I wanted to show you, you're fucking stunning but you're not some trophy. You in my life is my present not just your body."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"Happy birthday."
"It is this year, because I have you."
"Well, I hope you liked having a 'happy' birthday because I'm gonna be here for the next one, and the next one, and the next one, and... you see where I'm going with this, right?"
"I do, and I wouldn't have it any other way."
"Good."

Robby reached over to the bedside table and opened the drawer grabbing a condom out of it. "You ready?"
"I think so." Tory said coming down from the overstimulation.

They fit together perfectly, just like when they danced and when they sparred - they both knew exactly where to go and what the other would do - like they were made for each other. Tory wrapped her legs around Robby's waist bringing him closer and he let her giving her back some of the control she so much desired. Finally, their lips met for a proper kiss as their bodies moved in sync.

"Faster." Tory manages to say in between kisses and Robby happily complied with her request, chasing both of their highs. If they'd stayed kissing whilst moving faster they'd have ended up head butting each other so Robby moved to kiss suck on Tory's neck again whilst one of his hands queened her boob. Meanwhile, Tory ran one hand through Robby's hair whilst the other gripped and scratched his muscular back.

They both finished at the same time and Robby rolled off of her throwing the condom in the small bin beside the bed.
"I love you." He said kissing her forehead, where he started their night of passion.
"I love you too. Did you have a good birthday?"
"The best. I can't wait for your birthday in April."
"Why? You got a way to top that?" She challenged.
"You'll have to wait and see." He smiled back.

A/n: I think that was the smuttiest scene I've ever written and I don't know how I feel about that. 🙈😳😔😅🤣
Hope the part 2 was worth the wait 🤣