Boy Problems

Post season 5

This idea kept coming into my head and I had to write it down.

/ /

Miguel and Sam had been having a movie marathon in her room, making up for lost time. Since their reunion, they had spent most of their time together. As the credits rolled on another film, Sam shifted and lay down more, throwing a leg over Miguel's and moaning contentedly. However, this new position soon sent Miguel into a bit of a frenzy; as he felt his little friend get hard Miguel jumped up in embarrassment before Sam felt it (he hoped). "Oh! I am so sorry! I just remembered my Yaya is making dinner and I need to help my mom with... everything, you know, pregnant people shouldn't really do anything, it kind of sucks, it would be bad to get pregnant... anyway, I've got to go, sorry." He rambled in a panic before leaving quickly.

"Uh... okay... bye." Sam said unsurely to her already closed door.

/ /

The next day, Miguel had acquired a focus group of his peers to ask for advice.

After he finished explaining what happened yesterday and asking for their help, Robby just laughed in response saying "It's not really an issue, man."
Miguel was confused "You don't get turned on lying in bed with your girlfriend?"
Robby corrected himself "No, no, I do. It's just, we're not uncomfortable with it."
"I didn't say I was uncomfortable." Miguel protested.
Hawk, Demetri and Robby looked at each other, "You clearly are." they all replied. Robby looked at Hawk to help his best friend out, but the Mohawk boy shook his head and said "He's your brother now." Robby sighed and asked Miguel "Have you and Sam actually done it?"
"No." The other boy replies sheepishly
"Well therein, lies your problem."
"So, you're saying you and Tory aren't uncomfortable with it because you've already had sex."
"Yeah, pretty much."
"Hawk?" Miguel asked for his opinion.
"Robby is right. Plus, Moon's really open about all that shit so we talk frankly a lot."
"How did you guys how did you know when it was right to have sex?"
"Well that depends, are we talking about the first time ever, or with the girl that we actually love?" Robby queried.
"Both" Miguel squeaked.
"Oh." the two boys replied in unison.
"Well, my first time was at one of Trey and Cruz's parties and everyone was drunk or stoned... and that doesn't really matter... That was just, you know, that's kind of like how it normally happens. It's a mistake. But, with Tory, it was just natural, we knew we wanted to do it. It just so happened to be in the driver seat of Silver's Ferrari."
"What!" Miguel exclaimed.
"Nice!" Hawk cheered. "Great revenge."
"Okay, so I guess mine is a bit more like your situation, you know, I was nerd and a loser and then I became the Hawk, met my girlfriend and had sex; and yeah, I was nervous and inexperienced compared to Moon, but I knew I trusted her, and I loved her."
Demetri nodded also having a similar experience "And don't worry if you arrive too early the first couple of times. Yasmine thought it was cute."
"Yeah, Moon called it a celebration of some kind."
"And, they don't get embarrassed if they feel you get excited at a simple touch, or worse offended, I don't want Sam to think I only like her for that."
"No, actually they kind of like it. It shows how much you like them, like everything they do makes you want them." Robby answered absentmindedly.
"Aww, she does have feelings." Hawk commented which Robby harshly punched him in the arm for mocking his girlfriend.
"What about pregnancy? Doesn't that terrify you? I mean, ever since my mom and Sensei got pregnant it's made me realise how easy it is."
"Well, for starters I wouldn't buy condoms from anywhere that isn't a pharmacy and especially not ones that are called Tiger Glove." Robby said rolling his eyes at his dad's stupidity.
"Dude, don't stress about it. When you're in the moment you won't be thinking about accidentally getting pregnant." Hawk added.
"But what if we're so in the moment we forget the condom!"
"Okay, I did not help. Someone else take over." Hawk sighed leaning back.
"Oh, Sam definitely won't forget. The girls are way more paranoid about that, obviously. Yasmine reminds me constantly, every time we pass a pregnant lady or a baby. She doesn't want to get fat."
"Okay." Miguel nodded processing all of the information. "This has actually been helpful. Thanks guys."

/ /

Miguel met up again with Sam that night and brought her back to his empty apartment after their date. "About yesterday..." he began, sitting on the edge of his bed, holding both of Sam's hands. "Miguel, it's okay. I know guys can get embarrassed because their teenage hormones make them react to everything." Miguel looked at her funny as that didn't sound like something Sam would say. Seeing the puzzled look on his face, she supplied "Yasmine's words."
"Ahh." Miguel nodded in understanding.
"But I just want you to know that I wasn't embarrassed by it. In fact, it was kind of flattering."
"Okay, that's uh, that's really good. Sorry for running out too."
"That's okay. Just don't do it again." She joked.
"Not planning on it. Because, if you're okay with it, I'd like to try something."
"I would be okay with that."
"Good."
"It is."
"I love you."
"I love you too."

/ /

Was this my first non-Keenry centric Cobra Kai story? 😮 Who am I?