Reunion

After helping Chozen out of the limo Mike noticed someone familiar "Victoria!" He called out.

At the sound of her full name, something she hadn't been called in years, Tory lifted her head off of Robby's shoulder "Oh you have got to be kidding me." She muttered at the sight of an older looking version of her father compared to the last time she saw him. As Mike walked forward Tory backed away and sensing her discomfort Robby moved with her staying in between his girlfriend and the stranger.
"No. Not tonight. Not after everything else. I can't deal with that right now." Tory said nervously.

Mike saw the blood dripping from her hand - the cuts had opened up again from the fight. "What happened to you? Did you punch a wall?"
"Something like that." Tory spat before she saw the police bringing Sensei Kim out in her peripheral vision. Tory stiffened in fear and Robby slid his arm back around her waist holding her close. "I was aiming for her head." Tory added.
"Good girl." Mike praised.
Tory looked back at him confused "I missed."
"You still aimed for her head."
"I'm sorry, do you two know each other?" Johnny asked.
"We don't need to go into details." Tory stated walking away and dragging Robby behind her "Okay, you win. I'll go to hospital."
"Tor?" He asked.
"I'll tell you in the ambulance."

Johnny and the others were still looking at Mike who sighed before saying "She's my daughter." Johnny and Daniel's eyes nearly popped out of their heads.
"But you said you had a wife?" Daniel spluttered.
"Yeah I know, that's more recent."
"It kind of makes sense. She already knew kickboxing when she came into my dojo." Johnny thought aloud.
"Yeah I taught her that." Mike confirmed.
"And you had a rivalry with LaRusso, and she has a rivalry with LaRusso 2.0." The blonde continued rambling.
"Had." Sam corrected speaking up.

A/n: I will never let go of this headcanon.