Wedding

Carmen and Johnny's wedding

After Johnny and Robby brought Miguel back from Mexico, Johnny and Carmen's relationship became much more serious as Johnny realised that Miguel was like a son to him as well as how much he wanted to protect Carmen from her evil crime boss ex-husband.

Considering they weren't exactly on the young side, the couple wasted no time in saying what they wanted. And that was to be together for the rest of their lives as a proper family with Miguel and Robby.

During the planning of the wedding Johnny realised that he would need his son's help with something very important:

"You know, Miguel told me everything that happened at prom." Johnny began slightly nervously
"Sam started that fight." Robby immediately defended
"I know, I know. I'm not talking about that." Johnny clears his throat "He told me about you and Tory's very extravagant dance and I was wondering..." Johnny sighs "I was wondering if you could teach your old man a few tricks so I don't make a fool out of myself on my wedding day?"
Robby smiled shaking his head "Didn't Mom teach you anything?"
"A little but I don't really remember, besides you're the one named after Patrick Swayze." Johnny argued.
Robby laughed "Yeah, sure Dad. I can teach you a thing or two but I'm not giving all of my secrets away."

A few months later the wedding day had arrived. Robby was standing at the altar (Rosa had insisted on them being married in a church) with a nervously bouncing Johnny; whilst Carmen was escorted down the aisle by her mother and Miguel who was also serving as mister of honour.

During the ceremony, Robby kept looking over at Tory who could feel herself being watched and met his eyes smiling at her sappy boyfriend.

At the reception, Tory was standing talking with Amanda when Robby came to find her finally relieved of his best man duties. "Hey, mind if I borrow her?"
"Of course."
"Thank you." Robby said leading Tory to the middle dance floor where he twirled her into his arms making her giggle softly at his smooth Swayze moves. Tory cupped the back of Robby's neck looking deep into his eyes before moving to hug him as they swayed to the music. Robby began to speak into Tory's shoulder as their cheeks rested against each other's "You know, being at the wedding has made me think. I was brought up to believe I had to be perfect. Perfect student, perfect fighter, perfect son. I thought if I was then everyone would stop leaving. Even when I came to live with the LaRussos, I believed that if I wasn't perfect they'd send me away. And I was right." Hearing this vulnerability from Robby, Tory pulled back to look at him. "I didn't think anyone could love me unconditionally, no matter what mistakes I made. And then you showed up." Robby said brushing his nose against hers on the last sentence. "You broke everything I believed into pieces."
"I'm sorry." Tory falsely apologised stroking his hair.
"Oh don't be. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, Tory Nichols." Robby's words nearly made Tory cry. "Every single cell in my body loves you." She stated stroking his hair again "And when those cells die and new ones are born, those cells love you even more. So Robby, no matter what happens, my love for you will never die." She promised him as her tears finally threatened to spill over still not used to so much emotion. "Hey. Hey, are you alright?" Robby asked in concern seeing how upset she was getting and he held her face in his hands trying to decipher what the problem was. "I love you." Tory said only just figuring out how much she meant those words and pulled Robby in for a long, deep kiss - she was always better at showing him than saying it. Pulling back Robby replied "I love you too." Having known it for a lot longer than the first time he'd said it.