Brothers Bonding

Missing scene: Robby and Miguel talk about Tory, Sam, prom and how much they miss their girlfriends.

/ /

"So, when you and Tory went to prom that was like an actual thing?" Miguel asked as they ate the dinner from Olive Garden.
"Yeah, it kind of turned out that way." Robby said. "Earlier in the day I suggested she went to throw Sam off balance - that was Sensei Kreese's lesson of the day - and then she said it would be more effective if I was there too."
Miguel laughed a little "So basically she asked you to prom?"
"Shut up" Robby cut him off. "Yeah, anyway, so we went to throw you guys off balance."
"Yeah, I hate to say it but you really succeeded."
"Oh, did we? We kind of stopped paying attention." Robby looked up in surprise then became lost in the memory of him and Tory dancing together.
"Yeah I remember. Not gonna lie, I think that made Sam even more mad." Miguel said which made Robby laugh.
"It was the slow dance, that was when I finally got her to open up properly, the first dance I decided to put on the show that you and Sam were watching."
"Yeah, I got told off for watching but you know apparently it wasn't the same thing when she done it." Miguel added.
"After Tory opened up to me, she does what she always does: closes up and pulls away. She asked me if you two were still watching I told her I didn't care and rather than doing what she normally does she said she didn't care either."
"That's almost cute" Miguel noted. "So what happened?" He asked. "Sensei said, and I quote, 'you have been moping like a snowflake kid who's toy broke ever since you came back from the waterpark'."
"Yeah, well, you were there. She chose their side." Robby muttered still annoyed.
Miguel had a look of realisation on his face "I wondered why you were so mad when I confronted you after we got kicked out. I mean, I know you're kind of always mad (at least when we see each other) but you just seemed worse that day... Although I wouldn't necessarily say that Tory took their side."
"I know. That's what makes it worse. It makes it my fault." Robby said wishing he could take back his harsh ultimatum.
"How do you think she's doing?" Miguel asked.
"I don't know. If she wasn't on Cobra Kai's side at the waterpark that means there's hope for her, but it also means it will be worse for her in there. They're not exactly happy when you don't play by the rules. Part of me wishes I hadn't left on her and Kenny in there; I have no idea what's going on and neither of them will speak to me and I've tried calling and texting them. I think things are really difficult for Tory at the moment. I waited for her to come home one day and she didn't get there until 3am."
"So you saw her?" Miguel questioned excitedly.
"Noo... I was in my dad's car, she never saw me." Robby admitted.
"So basically you stalked your ex-girlfriend?" Miguel checked.
"Well, when you put it like that... but I was just-" Robby tried to defend.
"Yeah, you stalked your ex-girlfriend, Robby." He confirmed. "Did you try going to see Tory in person?"
"Are you kidding? There's no way she would even open the door to me." Miguel opened his mouth to speak but Robby beat him to it. "And before you say, even if she didn't know it was me and opened the door she would then slam it in my face." Miguel nodded in agreement.
"Is Sam any better?"
"Uh, I'm not sure. Do you think a really awkward conversation at the water park would have helped me?"
"No."
"Then I am going to say that she's still not ready to get back together." Miguel sighed. "Are you ready to come back to Miyagi-Do tomorrow?" He asked the original student.
"I guess. I still think they're mad at me for teaching Cobra Kai their moves."
"Well, that that would be fair."
"Are you ready to see Sam again?"
"I miss her." Miguel simply answered.
"I know the feeling." Robby admitted.

A/n: Reading my good friend CKJoJo 's amazing new story inspired me to come back to my Cobra Kai works, and then, after the very sad news that S6 will be the final season I knew I had to come back!