The most important piece on the chessboard

Post season 5  - preparing to take cobra kai down at the Sekai taikai

/ /

"Room for one more?" Johnny called.
"Johnny, where have you been?" Daniel
"Well the nerd said that the queen was the most important piece on the chessboard so... I went and got us a queen." He looked back at the entrance of the indoor dojo to reveal Tory.

Robby was the first one to jump up and hug her, subtly checking her over, he still wasn't comfortable leaving her alone for long periods of time.

Then, Devon came over. "Finally! I knew you'd join eventually."
"Yeah well, the only way we lose is by giving up, right?"
"Right." She smiled enjoying the feeling of having taught Tory something rather than the other way around.

Sam slowly made her way over. "You sure you're okay with me being here?" Tory checked.
"I'll admit it's a little weird but we're all on the same side now. We have to beat Cobra Kai at the Sekai Teikai and as much as I hate to say it, I think you could help us do that."

Tory looked at Johnny again for reassurance; he'd said a lot of good points as well as the odd shout of "Quiet!" and remarks about how he was her future father-in-law so she had to listen to him, when he tracked her to her apartment via the GPS data from his car when Robby had driven there previously. Tory still didn't understand how he managed to do that given his hatred of technology. Johnny nodded agreeing with Sam.

"Okay." Tory accepted.

"Welcome to Miyagi-Do, Tory." Daniel announced.
"Miyagi-Fang!" Johnny corrected "I promised her there'd still be badass stuff."

Robby led Tory to the middle of the dojo where the rest of the students were gathered around an actual chessboard, handing her the white queen piece Demetri said. "The honour's all yours, your majesty." And as Tory placed the white queen piece on the chessboard she was officially back in the karate war but this time she was on the good side.