Evanna Dances To Hedwig's Theme

After five minutes had passed Loki entered Back into the room as the Theater had settled down.

" So It is finally time to look at other people's talents" Loki smiled at The theater.

" Is it my talent?" Draco randomly yells.

You could see McGonagall facepalm mentally as she rolled her eyes.

" Nope It's actually Evanna's. If you remember who's actress is that" Loki turned on the video before they could even guess who the actress was.

" My Most memorable year was 2006 which is when I booked the role in Harry potter and because I was the biggest fan" Evanna starts.

*Ohhs were heard in the audience as they recognized Evanna*

" Oh that's me again" Luna tells Neville and Before Neville even could respond she focuses back on the Screen.

" It was just my great Love at that time, So then suddenly i was like in the world, Living the dream" Evanna explains.

* Shows Luna and Harry scene in the Forest*

" Hello Harry Potter" Luna tells him.

" your feet. are they cold? " Harry asks.

" That must have been very uncomfortable. Don't you Think Luna" Hermione Looks up to Luna who wasn't even looking at her back.

" A Bit. Unfortunately all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared. I suspect Nargles are behind it" Luna Tells him.

" In January 2006 there was an open casting call for Luna Lovegood" Evanna explains " she was like something that helped me through a really difficult time when when i was like 11-12 "

" I was Battling an eating disorder, anyone who has had an eating disorder knows it completely takes over your life" Evanna says.

* Most of theater felt sympathy for Evanna even Ron stopped eating feeling terribly bad for her*

" That's sad" Luna commented

" The only Thing that could actually take my attention apart from that was the Harry potter series" Evanna says.

* Theater smiles at her statement*

" That's cute," Ginny whispers.

" And so I started writing to Jk Rowling and she wrote back," Evanna tells Keo.

"Wow," Keo says.

" We Became Pen Friends after that . I was in and out of Hospital and I would be getting these letters and her books and her kindness really made me want to live again" Evanna Tells Keo.

" Aww" Hermione said feeling a bit teary eyed.

" I love the feeling of creating and acting more than I love the feeling of being skinny or of being Perfect" Evann says.

" This week we danced to Harry Potter's Theme song," Keo says.

oOoOoOoOh noises were created out of the excitement to see the dance.

" Being in Harry Potter changed my Life because it proved to me that I could do something. I had something to offer to the world." Evanna tells the audience.

" You got this. Let's enter the world of Harry Potter " Keo says as Evanna Laughs.

" I can't wait to see," Harry exclaims.

* Evanna is seen in a start Dancing Position*

*The Theatre claps as they see her*

* Evanna starts moving her legs as The Melody rapidly starts*

" Oh This is gorgeous" Hermione remarks.

" Oh This song" Ron recalls smiling.

" She's Beautiful" Luna says.

*Evanna Dancingly moves toward Keo as they Bow*

* They start shuffling and Turning*

* The Theater is in complete awe at their Dance steps*

* They Twirl around and move towards The audience in a bigger space*

" This is Beautiful" Dumbledore comments.

" Reminds me of the Yule Ball" McGonagall comments as Dumbledore Nods in agreement.

* They start twirling faster as the music quickens up*

" I wish I could Dance like this" Ginny comments as Hermione nods as well.

* They Continue Dancing and Twirling down the ball room space in unison*

" Well coordinated" Snape comments.

" It's a really nice Dance" Neville says.

" I love it," Harry says.

*Evanna bends over her back as Keo Holds her as they Spin*

" you must have mighty trust for that," Fred says.

" I am unsure if I can trust you like that" George says To Fred.

* They Finish as Evanna raises her hand as The Crowd Cheers*

" Not Bad" Draco whispers that Luna only hears.

" Evanna and Keo" presenter states.

* theater stands up once again and claps*

" Dancing to the Theme of Harry potter " presenter finishes as Clip ends with the crowd cheering.

" Brilliant, Just Brilliant" Harry claps, smiling.

*The Theater began to calm down*

" That Dance made me really Nostalgic" Loki confessed to the theater.

" I understand that it would" Hermione says " I almost cried".

" She Did an excellent job," Luna smiles.

" Did she win ?" Neville asks.

" Sadly No" Loki Told them as She could see they were disappointed " But she did get 3rd place which is really good".

" 3rd place is good," Hermione says.

" 3rd place is Brilliant" Ron says as Hermione rolls his eyes at him copying her statement.

" I mean out of 13 I think" Loki tells them.

" That's still good anyway" Harry points out.

" Now The Next Thing we're going to react to isn't exactly a video" Loki says as she moves back to her stand Looking at confused glances and confused whispers.