Tweets & Memes

" So this is one of my favorite segments. We will be reacting to tweets and memes" Loki squealed.

The theater were Giving weird Looks at the mention of Tweets and Memes.

" Wha-" Harry was cut off by Loki.

" Tweets are microblogging messages that is a form of social media that the public can read and a meme is a Funny picture or video created by people" Loki explained.

" Oh" Harry said as the Theater gave a bunch of nods.

" Now for our very first Tweet" Loki smiled. 

* The theater chuckles*

" I can't lie, Voldemort did Look good as a teen" Hermione laughed.

" I agree just because of some stupid Horcruxes he ruined his face" Loki rolled her eyes.

"Horcruxes?" Everybody practically yells except for the Professors who look eye to eye.

"You Don't need to know that anyway, Next Tweet" Loki says. 

* The Theater was speechless nobody made a sound except for Draco smirking obviously*

" I am confused on why somebody would like Malfoy," Ron says annoyed.

" Oh come on you're just jealous that none of the girls fancy you" Draco smiled.

" To answer your question Ron , Girls Love a Bad Boy and Emma Watson said it herself" Loki explained.

" How can you like a bully?" Hermione asks quite annoyed with this tweet.

" I said it bAd bOyS" Loki smirked. " I have had some experience especially where my name comes from you know you know, you don't you don't"

Harry nodded understanding, still confused on how anybody would like Draco.

" I won't hesitate to say that Draco has a lot of Fangirls" Loki added which gained an eye roll from Ron and a Huge smirk on Draco.

" Perhaps Bigger than Harry's," Loki added.

"What!?!"Ron and Harry scream.

" Anyway" Loki Hurriedly removed the tweet.