Prologue

You finally got a job. You get to move out of your parent's house and away from your annoying little sister, Lisa. Your mother wanted you to do good in life and you couldn't really do that as a young adult, in her twenties, living in your parent's attic. Doing so sent you straight to the place you hated most...

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

That place gave you nightmares as a teenager, and it still gives you nightmares as a young adult. And of course, you had to get a job at the one place where kids go missing, strange disturbances with the freaky animatronics, and many... brutal... accidents. You tried everything else before Freddy's. Even McDonald's wouldn't hire you. But, good thing Freddy's is desperate. 

Your first day was tomorrow and you were kinda nervous. You fidgeted with your hands, preparing for how you should act. 

"Hello Mr. Emily! I'm ready for my first day!" You said with a cheeky smile, pacing back and forth in your small room in the attic.

You shook your head and pinched your index finger with your thumb on the bridge of your nose, pausing in place and thinking about how stupid you sounded.

"I'm going to lose this job as fast as I got it." You sighed.

You heard your mother call up to you;

"Dinner's ready!" She yelled.

"Ok!"

You threw on a gray cardigan and slowly inched down the steps, being greeted by your father.

"Hey Y/N," he said, sipping from a cup of steaming coffee, "heard you've got your first day of work tomorrow."

"Yeah," you said while striving past him and into the kitchen.

You grabbed a plate from the cupboard and got yourself some of the oncore meals. At this point, you just wanted to eat and go back to your room, call it a day.

Suddenly, Lisa runs into the kitchen, her bare feet slapping on the floor as she did so.

"Lisa," your mother scolds, "what did I tell you about running in the kitchen?"

Lisa quickly sat down on one of the island's barstools beside you while your mother set a plate full of mostly meat and some vegetables. Her smiling face soon turned to disgust.

"Do I have to?" She said in a whiny brat tone.

"Yes, they are good for you."

She hunched her back and played in her food for a while, only eating the white meat, while squirting ketchup all over it.

Suddenly, your mother speaks up;

"Have you told Lisa where you are working yet, Y/N?"

You sighed and rolled your eyes, give an exasperated answer.

"Freddy's."

Lisa's eyes lit up with joy.

"So you can take me to Freddy's whenever you want?!" She practically squealed.

You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at her.

"I can only take calm and," you searched for the word, "unannoying kids. And you're not one of them." You said with a smirk.

She gave a highly exaggerated pouty face.

"Moooom," she said, "Y/N's not being nice." She said as she folded her arms, somehow making her pouty face even more, pouty?

Your mother squinted her eyes at you and turned back to your sister calmly.

"She works there now, and I highly doubt they let their employees take their brothers or sister to Freddy's while they are working. Besides, Y/N wont be able to watch you while she does her work."

'Ugh, fine." She sighed, arms still folded, stomping back to her room. 

You get up to help your mother with the dishes, putting them in the dishwashers as she cleans them.

"So, how do you feel about this job?" 

"Nervous, I guess."

"What do you mean 'I guess'?" She turned her head to look at you, handing you a plate.

"I dunno," you shrugged, putting the plate into the dishwasher, "I guess it's not my ideal job."

She nodded in understanding and smiled at you.

"You will be fine," she said calmly. "Who knows, you might meet a hot guy or something." 

She smirked and you rolled your eyes, smiling at the last comment.

"I doubt that." You said laughing.

She hugged you tight and swung you back and forth for a little while. Your mother was always the one person you can talk to anything about. She always made you feel confident and do something you weren't sure of, just like this job.

"I'm so proud of you." She said in a shaky tone.

You could tell she was crying on your shoulder, but you didn't care. You treasured the moment for a little while.

"I love you, Mom." You said, her hugging you even more tightly than before.

She pulled away quickly, patted down your shoulders, and brushed her hand under your chin.

"Get some sleep, gotta get up early in the morning."

"Sure thing Mom."

And just like that, you were starting your first job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza in the morning. Life couldn't get any... better? Worse? Who knows at this point.

And just like that, the beginning of the story. This "chapter" was short because it was the prologue, but, the next chapters will be much longer, I promise!!