Chapter 7

You woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. You got up and took some Advil before you had to get dressed for work.

You looked a hot mess. Your hair going in different directions and dark circles under your eyes. Then you remember last night.

You felt bad for the way you treated Will, practically forced him to drink and dance with you.

He pulled up on the side of your driveway and got in, setting your bag in front of you. Not saying a word, he drove off.

You fidgeted with your hands, looking over at him. He also looked like he hasn't got much sleep.

He looked over at you.

"Hangover?" He asked.

You nodded your head.

"You?" You re-questioned.

"Not really."

You sighed.

"Will?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry about last night." You felt guilty.

You looked at you confused with questioning eyes.

"Sorry for what?" He asked.

"Well, I basically made you drink when you said no and I made you dance also when you said no, so I'm sorry." You put your head down in shame.

He looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"Y/N, last night was the funnest night of my life. I would give anything to relive that, darling." He smiled.

It made you feel a little better but felt as though it can't justify what you did.

You soon made it to Freddy's, Sandra and Trevor taking down the 'congratulations' stuff. She turned and noticed you.

"Y/N!" She yelled across the room, jogging up to you. "How was last night? I had so much fun!"

You smiled and nodded your head. "I had a really good time. Thanks for that, Sandra."

She smiled proudly and went back to helping Trevor with last night's decorations.

You turned and looked at William, notifying him that you were ready to resume your work on Bonnie.

William grabbed an upper arm piece of Bonnie's and began rewiring it, while you grabbed an upper leg.

You could hardly get any work done because you kept thinking about last night, this time, about the time you had with Will.

Him holding you tight, swaying with the music, comforting you.

The way his eyes pierced yours every second you saw him looking at you.

The way his hands held your back as he tilted you back.

Even the way he needed your comfort.

William's POV:

I worked on the wires, poking through them and separating them.

I look up and see Y/N lost in thought, her eyes fixated on her lap, not working on the animatronic part at all. I look over her complexion.

She was fiddling with her fingers and biting the inside of her lip, slightly bouncing her heel off the ground. Her face was turning pale but her cheeks reddened.

"Are you ok?" I asked, breaking her line of thought and looking up at me.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I'm just going to go get a drink of water." She said, nervously, standing up and walking out of the room.