Chapter 3

The next few days have been the same. William came and picked you up every morning, you worked, observing the area as per usual. You would help Sandra here and there when it was busy to get the pizzas in place on time. Sometimes, you would see Will lurk around. It almost looked like he was stalking for prey... but, you just assumed that his natural state was always gloomy and... sinister?

It was a busy day at Freddy's. After all, it was noon on a Saturday. You noticed Sandra struggling, carrying at least three steaming pizzas. It always amazed you how she could get so much done on her own.

You walked over and into the kitchen where Trevor was preparing the pizzas, taking one in your right hand and one in your left hand. Sandra walks back in and gives you a thank you so much smile. You nodded and headed back out, holding the pizzas up into the air so no kid would smash into them.

You set the pizzas on the empty tables and turn around to see William across the room, squinting and grinning at you.

You rolled your eyes and smirked, walking up to the tall man.

"What are you looking at?" You said, putting your hands on your hips.

"That isn't your job to do, Y/N."

Still grinning, he straightened up and leaned onto the counter next to him, folding his arms.

"I was just helping Sandra."

You squinted at him and copied his movements, leaning on the counter and folding your own arms.

He put his arm down to test you, staring intently at you.

You did the same.

"So now, are you playing a child's game with me?"

He put his finger up to his mouth and slightly tilted his head, you, once again, copied him.

"I don't know," you exaggerated his movements, "is this what you call a 'childish game'?"

"Yes. I do." He rolled his eyes, smiling at your dumb antics.

"I think Henry wants to see you." He pointed in the direction of his office.

"Me? Why?"

"I don't know, he told me to tell you." He shrugged. "I can keep watch here. Go on."

You nodded and headed in down the unnecessary long hallway. You came face to the door with a metallic plaque on it, reading "Henry". You knocked a few times until the door opened, revealing the blonde man.

"Hey, Y/N! Come on in!" He exclaimed, stepping to the side of the door motioning his hand for you to step inside.

You walk in and notice the dim desk lamp, the running fan, and papers strewn all over the desk. He sat down in his swivel chair and you sat down on the metal one directly across from him.

"So," he began, "I want to give you a new position. It will have a slight pay raise."

You nodded in question.

"Two options," he lifted up his middle and index fingers, "one, you can work with Sandra in the kitchen, taking out pizzas, drinks, etcetera. Or, you could work with William in the robotics center, where we fix animatronics, lights, stereos, or things like that."

"I'm not really sure on how to do electronic stuff like that." You said, kinda disappointed.

"It's ok! Soon, we want you to be me and William's co-worker, which will pay a lot more."

You looked at him in shock, not understanding one word other than 'William' and 'co-worker'. It's not like you had a crush on William. Sometimes, he could be a bit playful and... flirtatious.