Chapter 2

"Oh," you said in shock, staring at the man.

He had messy brown hair. His eyes glossy with gray and a hint of blue in them. He looked sleep deprived, that's for sure. His cheekbones extruded and he had a cut jawline. He talked with a hint of British in his voice.

"It's nice to meet you, Will." You said with a small smile. "My name is Y/N."

He nodded and looked into your eyes.

"Henry thought it would be best if I met our newest employee and give her a tour around Freddy's," he paused, "if you don't mind." He said with a slight smirk on his face, leaning down with both of his hands behind his back.

"Of course, I don't mind!" You said, not noticing how tall he really was before he stood back up straight.

"Great! Follow me."

He turned on his heel, his hands still behind his back, walking down the 'staff only' hallway.

He brought you to a door that says 'staff only' and stopped to the side of it.

"In here, you can have breaks, eat your lunch, smoke, or whatever. There's employee bathrooms in there too." He turned back around and kept walking.

You followed him to the end of the hallway and made a sharp left. At the end was... nothing.

You raised an eyebrow as he kept walking to the obvious dead end.

He stopped in front of the smallest wall, which was at the very end of the hallway.

"Now, this room is very serious and shouldn't be taken lightly." He said with gravity.

You still looked confused until he pushed the wall back, which opened to a small room. Inside were two rotting animatronics, both were golden, but looked almost green now.

You looked back up at William, who was staring at you the whole time, noticing the confused look you gave him.

"Right. Here's the main rule. Do not EVER put on these suits. That is your one and only warning." He said with a calm, but stoic tone.

You still looked at him confused.

"I would never put those rotting things on, but why not?" You asked genuinely.

He sighed.

"Those things are made of spring locks. They can be very dangerous if not properly handled. You could get crushed, then killed."

"How do you know that?"

He looked at you for a second then opened the top button of his work shirt, slightly exposing his chest.

You look down and see there were linear and circular scars running from his neck down to where you can only see.

"Because it happened to me before." He said, buttoning back the button.

You put your hand up to your face in awe and looked back up at him.

"Did it hurt?" You said as you thought well that was a dumb question.

He grinned and exhaled a quick breath, almost as if it was a slight laugh.

"Well, I definitely wouldn't want it happening to me again."

You awkwardly smiled and followed him back out of the room.

Soon enough, you reached the main party room and went back to where you previously was standing, William behind you.

"Well, thank you for the notice. I will definitely not do what you have done." You smirked, saying in a sarcastic manner.

He folded his arms over his chest and leaned down to your level.