Chapter 11

You laid in bed thinking about how you were going to get William drunk, once again.

Sandra's birthday was coming up in a few days, and you figured you could throw her a party somewhere, knowing it was going to be her twenty-first.

Maybe at a bar, or a club.

It's perfect.

You fell asleep in your bed, smiling at your plan.

William's POV:

The next morning, I went and picked Y/N, made it to Freddy's, blah blah blah.

We went to our normal room and sat down. Today was most likely our last day working on Chica, as she was pretty much done.

"What do you think about throwing a party for Sandra on Wednesday?" Y/N said, looking up and smiling.

I shrugged.

"Here?" I asked.

"No!" She said playfully. "It's her twenty-first, and you think she wants to spend it here? At a bar or a club, stupid."

I raised my eyebrows and made my eyes go wide.

"Well sorry," I emphasized. "Why are you telling me this?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Because I want you to go!" She said excitedly.

I gazed at her with furrowed eyebrows. This may be apart of her plan, or it could be harmless.

I sighed.

"I'll go, but I'm not getting drunk." I said, folding my arms.

She nodded and smiled.

"I'm going to rent a club for her so it's just us and whatever friends she wants to bring." She said.

I nodded and decided to ask her something.

"So, did you fire Trevor then?" I asked.

She looked at me like she didn't understand a single word that came out of my mouth, until she remembered.

"Oh! Right. Henry called it off and said there was no need. No one's getting fired." She said, looking at me.

I squinted my eyes and nodded. She knew I was onto her.

We continued to work until the day was practically over.

It was now dark outside and Freddy's was opened for another hour or so.

I decided I was going to ask Henry what he said and if I hear a single phrase or sentence that was off from Y/N's, I'm going to very upset. I already was because of Y/N lying to me. I don't need my oldest friend to either.

I told Y/N to prepare the Chica model as I was going to backstage to fix a curtain-wheel. She nodded and I went off, going the opposite direction to go to Henry's office.

I made it there and knocked on the door, hearing a voice on the other side.

"Come in."

I walked in and Henry looked kind of startled to see me. I gave him a confused look and sat down across from him.

I tilted my head and began.

"So, you were going to have Y/N fire Sandra or Trevor?" I asked him suspiciously.

He almost gulped and fiddled with his hands.

"Yeah, why?" He asked, biting the inside of his lip.

"Why would you want to fire one of our three employees? If we lose one of them, we'll become desperate again." I stated.