Chapter 12

You woke up to your alarm blaring across your room. You got up and exhaled, walking over to your vanity.

You sat down and looked into the mirror.

It's been a few days since you planned Sandra's party. You've noticed William has been acting weird.

You noticed he had a gauze on his hand a couple of days ago, but that was the least of your concerns.

Today was Wednesday, Sandra's birthday, and you were going to hold the best twenty-first party for her.

You planned it at 10:00 P.M. at a club named Sammy's Bar. You hadn't told Sandra yet, but today after work, you were going to take her there in a limo.

You could already see the look on her face.

You smiled and got ready for the day, William picked you up and took you to work.

You made it to Freddy's, being the first ones there, as per usual.

You set your stuff down and helped William get the place up and running.

Henry then walked in with Sandra and Trevor. 

You ran up to Sandra and gave her a big hug, squeezing her tight and rocking her back and forth.

"Happy birthday!" You yelled.

She smiled wide.

"Thank you so much!" She squealed.

The day went on and you and William were working on Henry's new design, Foxy.

You looked at William and saw that he was paler than usual. He had dark circles under his eyes and he seemed to be moving very... slow and uncoordinated.

"How much sleep did you get last night." You sighed.

He glanced up at you and shrugged.

"I don't know, three maybe." He mumbled.

You rolled your eyes with a blank expression.

"I'm going to buy you sleeping pills one of these days." You told him.

He exhaled into a light laugh, nodding his head.

"Are you going to be ok to go to Sandra's party tonight?" You asked.

He lightly nodded and sighed.

"I guess." He exasperated.

"We are going to get there by limo..." You grinned.

He looked up at you and squinted his eyes.

"Really... a limo?" He said in disbelief.

"C'mon, it's her twenty-first birthday!" You laughed.

He shook his head and smirked.

"It'll be fun!" You assured him.

He rolled his eyes.

"Where is it at?" He asked.

"A place called Sammy's Bar, right off route eighty-six." You said.

He nodded then grabbed a tool and began working on the red piece.

In what felt like only an hour, the shift ended. William closed the place as Henry, Sandra, and Trevor stayed behind. 

Just then, a long, grey limo pulled up to the curb. It was almost as big as a school bus.

Sandra looked excited, then frowned.