Chapter 16

The next few weeks have been pretty normal. You seduced William on many occasions, not actually doing anything.

You finally saved up enough money to buy your own house and car. Your mother was happy for you but showed clearly that she was sad you were moving.

You laid in your room with boxes filled to the brims. You sighed as you looked around the now empty attic.

You lugged some boxes downstairs and set them outside of the door. You figured you would buy a car after you get settled in to whatever house you were going to buy.

You peek in the kitchen and noticed your mom with her reading glasses on, flipping through a housing magazine. You sat in the chair beside her.

"I think this one is nice!" She pointed her finger on the page. "It's only ten minutes away, it's affordable, and it's cute!" She smiled.

You smiled then looked at her and nodded.

"It definitely is."

You finished carrying the rest of the boxes down and outside, putting them on the front porch.

You and your mom hopped into the her car to go look at a few houses before you officially decided.

You both came up to the house she was talking about earlier on the magazine. It was a small, neat house with a little front lawn. It looked to only be one floor with a basement under it. 

You got out of the car and a lady approached you with a large smile.

"Hello! Are you looking at this house?" She politely folded her hands.

"Yes." You gave a small smile.

"Wonderful! Let me show you inside!" She motioned her hand to follow her.

She opened the front door as you walked in. The house was neatly decorated with wooden floors. She walked further into the house and showed the white tile-patterned floor with marble counter tops. She led you to the kitchen which had dark wooden cabinets and white outer edges.

After talking for a while about the kitchen, she went into the living room which also had wooden floors. There was a neat rug in the middle with a coffee table placed on it with two sofas perpendicular to each other. You eventually walked into the empty bedroom with clear windows, the sun shining through.

You smiled to your mom as she smiled back.

You both explored various houses but you were content on the first one.

You excitedly bought the house and went back home, throwing your stuff into the trunk of the car.

Your sister came up to you and hugged your waist.

"Please visit us!" Lisa pleaded.

You rubbed her shoulders and shook your head.

"I will only live ten minutes from here." You laughed.

"I know, but you wont be living with us." She frowned.

"It's ok." You assured.

With everything in the car, you hugged your dad and sister, giving them a little wave as you and your mom drove off to the new house.

You unpacked and got everything situated finally.

Your mother hugged you before saying her goodbyes.

"I love you, Y/N." She sighed on your shoulder.

"I love you more." You said.

As she left, you decided to call William. You wanted to hold off on buying a new car especially since you just bought a new house.