Chapter 6

Sorry there's no image. I'm not sure why but it's saying non of the pictures are JPEG or whatever, but, this is a long chapter so enjoy!

The next morning, you woke up rand rose from your bed, throwing on a comfy outfit. You went downstairs and was greeted by your mother, happy that you got to sleep in today.

"What are you thinking... eggs and sausage?" She asked, rummaging through the fridge.

You sat down at the island's barstools and intertwined your fingers together, resting them on the granite counter top.

"I don't care. Whatever you want, Mom." You smiled.

She began to bring pans down from the overhead cupboard and turned on the gas stove, bringing out eggs, butter, bacon, and sausage from the fridge.

"So, how has work been the past few weeks? It seems you've been pretty busy." She said, spreading butter on a pan.

"Yeah," you nodded, "I've been trying to get this promotion to basically be a manager while the other two people co-own."

"Well that's cool! Did you get it yet?" She said, glancing at you excitedly.

You grinned.

"Yeah..."

She threw her hands up and abandoned the now cooking bacon, jogging around the island to your side. She wrapped her arms around you in joy.

"Oh my god! Are you serious?!" She said, pulling back and looking at you directly in the eyes.

You nodded your head and she went in for another hug.

"I'm so proud of you."

She hugged you for a bit and let go, knowing she still had to cook.

She went back to the stove-top and flipped the bacon.

"So, is there anything special you're doing for it?"

"Well," you started, "this one co-worker heard the news and wanted to throw an 'employee only' party at Freddy's tonight since it was closed today anyways."

"Do you want me to take you?" She asked.

"No, I have a friend who's taking me. But thanks though."

She nodded and finished up the breakfast, calling your Dad and sister to the table to eat.

There was only an hour left before William would come and pick you up. You sighed, not really the party type, but you knew it would be fun for Sandra, Trevor, and Henry. You weren't exactly sure about Will.

You shoved clothes out of the way in your closet to find something nice to wear. After all, it wasn't a work day so you could wear whatever you wanted.

You decided to go casual and comfy. You grabbed a sage green long-sleeve and a pair of grey jeans, ripped at the knee, and put them on your bed. You grabbed some golden jewelry, a necklace and a couple bracelets then added them to the pile aswell.

You tied your hair back and sat at your vanity, wondering if you should wear makeup.

"Eh, a little wouldn't hurt." You mumbled to yourself as you only put on mascara and a matte lip gloss that matched the color of your lips.

You brought your hair down and decided to add beach waves to add more volume to your hair.

You put on your clothes and jewelry then walked downstairs, seeing it was already almost dark outside, considering it was winter.

You waited at the door, until finally William showed up. You walked outside and around his car, stepping into the passenger side, sitting down.

Will was looking at you as you sat. You gave him a smile. You both not speaking, he drove off.