Chapter 1

You heard your alarm beaming on the other side of your room. You groaned and flipped over on your bed, sitting up and walking over to turn it off. The clock read; "5:30 A.M."

You turned on your light, being blinded for a few seconds, then walked over to your dresser where sat your perfectly folded uniform that was given to you. It was a dark gray work shirt with thick black stripes down the shoulders. You slipped it over your head and buttoned the rest of the buttons up while tucking the shirt into your black slacks.

You looked in the mirror in disgust at the putrid uniform. 

They really couldn't have gone with a better uniform for the girls or something? You thought.

You sat down at your vanity and brushed your hair gently, putting it into a low messy bun while pulling two front strands out of your hair. You would've just left your hair down, but it had to be up...

You sighed and looked at the employee manual given to you.

No makeup.

No long hair (must be tied back).

No lazy work wear (untucked shirt, lose cuffs, undone buttons, no belt)

You looked in the mirror, catching sight of your almost black eye bags, remembering how you couldn't sleep. 

You got up, dusted off your uniform, and looked in the mirror once again. 

You put your hands on your hips and took a deep breath, closing your eyes.

"I can do this." 

You exhaled then grabbed your bag, walking silently down the creaking stairs. You went through the kitchen to grab your car keys and jacket, then walked out the front door.

You shivered walking to your car as it was only a mere 26 degrees Fahrenheit in February. You turned the keys in your car door and unlocked the driver's side, sitting down and starting the engine. You waited a second for the car to warm up and looked at the car's digital clock.

It read "6:19." You had plenty of time before you actually had to be there, which was at 7, but getting there early was always a good impression.

Once you've felt the car has been warmed up enough, you took the steering wheel in your hands and started to drive off to Freddy's.

You pull into the bumpy parking lot. There was only 2 other cars that you could see. The time was 6:36. You grabbed your bag and opened the car door, stepping out and onto the icy pavement below your feet, stepping carefully. You inch your way to the front doors and open them, only barely a hint of light was gleeming.

When you took one more step, the colorful and strobing lights were on and it was almost blinding. You see the three freakish animatronics standing on the stage, not yet moving.

You turned and see the man you had the interview with, Henry Emily, a very tan man with bright blonde hair, walking up to you with a wide smile.

"Hey, Y/N!" Emily said with glee.

"Hey!" You said as delightful and happy as you possibly could at the moment.

"You're here pretty early." He said while patting your back.

You give him a small smile.

"I guess I just couldn't wait."

You cringed at the words you just said before Henry brings you back out of your thoughts.

"That's what I like to hear!"

He handed you a pamphlet of some sort and pointed his index finger at the front.

"These are 'Instructions and Boundries,'" he said, flipping through the pages. "If you are ever not sure on something, you can either look in up in here or come and ask me. I'm mostly availiable throughout the whole day, but if not, you can talk to Will about it."

"Will?" You asked raising one eyebrow.

"Yeah. Will, or William Afton, is my co-worker. We've been working together ever since we were 17." He gave a smile.

"Anyways, your job today is simple. Just make sure no kids or adults walk into 'staff only' rooms. Basically, you're on watch duty."

"Ok, thank you!"

Henry walked away and you sighed with relief, thanking Christ that you had gotten the easiest role today. 

Just then, two more workers walked in. A short girl, no taller than 5'0", walked into the main stage area, swaying her black, silky hair which was tied in a high ponytail. The other was a skinny, pale man, maybe just as tall as me.

"Oh! Is this our new recruit?!" The girl beemed.

Henry nodded and she ran up to you, embracing you in what smelled like expensive perfume. 

She pulled away and was jumping up and down excitedly.

"We've never had another girl recruit before! Me and you are going to be such great friends!"

You smiled and gave a confused look, glancing at Henry who was now, also smiling.

"Oh! Right. Duh!" She said in a high pitched tone. "My name is Sandra, but people just call me Sandy."

She said her nickname, curling her lip up and saying it in an ew, how gross manner.

"Sandra it is." You mumbled enough so she can hear you.

"Ah! I love you already!" She squealed.

I looked back at Henry who now had an amused look on his face.

The other man looked at me with folded arms.

"I'm Trevor," he said calmly, waving his index and middle finger at me in a salute, "you can just call me... Trevor." 

You nodded and Henry sent the rest of you off to start duties, now that parents and children were staring to enter.

You stood by the wall, avoiding kids and toddlers who could fly by you at any given time. The frightening characters were swiveling back and forth to the beat of the music. You looked around and saw Sandra bringing giant plates of pizza to the tables, hoping she doesn't get her ankles taken out by the kids playing tag. It was around 1:30 now, the last time you checked, and decided to move somewhere else.

You walked over to the prize counter and leaned on the large desk, observing the room.

Just then, you saw a tall, pale man walking towards you with the same uniform on.

You thought about Henry's words earlier and put together that it might be this 'William' dude he mentioned earlier.

The man introduced himself:

"Hello, my name is William. William Afton. You can just call me Will."

I can't wait to see how my story turns out! I hope you guys like it so far and is interested!