Chapter 15

Before ya'll ask, yes, I changed the cover picture of the story. Spiffied it up a bit. Plus the previous one looked goofy.

You woke up around 5 A.M., realizing you woke up before your alarm.

You sighed and laid in your bed, thinking about the possible outcomes of your actions.

You thought you could tease him with consent. Make him believe he had it but deny it anyway.

Just then, you got up and dressed yourself, ready for the day.

You made it to William's car and sat in the passenger seat, setting your bag down as per usual.

He stared at you intently, watching every move you made with piercing eyes. You looked at him and smiled innocently, not saying a word as he drove off.

As he was driving, you thought of the lewd scenes in your head as you were doing stuff to him. You bit the inside of your lips and stared out. He caught you in the corner of his eye.

"Something on your mind?" He asked, turning his eyes back to the road.

You snapped out of your stare and looked back at him. You gave a hidden smirk then shook your head.

"Nope, nothing." You stated.

You both finally arrived at Freddy's and entered, doing your normal morning routine.

As William was turning on the breakers, you stood in the main stage area, spacing out again and biting your lips.

You hadn't realized it but William had returned and looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"What's up with you?"

He folded his arms over his chest and squinted his eyes.

"Nothing really, just thinking." You admitted.

He slowly nodded, still looking suspicious.

"Well, since there's nothing to work on robot wise, we can work on paper work instead." He sighed.

You raised your eyebrows and groaned.

"My favorite."

You went to the creation room and waited for William to return with the paper work from his office.

You bounced your leg, awaiting his return.

As if right on queue, he entered the room with a stack of papers in his hands.

He plopped the pile of papers on the desk and put his hands to his hips.

"Well, better get to writing." He said.

You pulled your chair to the desk as he did so on the opposite side. He handed you a pen as he grabbed one for himself and began to look over the paper work.

You watched his complexion as he was thinking, the end of the pen slightly grazing over his parted lips.

You squinted and stood up.

"I'm going to put on some music." You said as the silence annoyed you.

You turned on the radio which was playing 60s and 70s rock hits.

You sat back down into your chair and began to look over the unnecessary words in front of you.

You glanced back up at him and watched as his eyes followed the wording on the paper, his hair falling perfectly on his forehead.

You could feel the tension as he glanced up at you. You quickly adverted your eyes back to the sheet and tapped your foot, unknowing of what to do now.

You could see him watching you in your peripheral vision. He slowly stuck the end of the pen between his teeth. His eyes felt like daggers going through yours.